Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
the latest inventions, innovations, advances and scientific breakthroughs, in the ever expanding world of 21st century science
By creative
Salaams,
Ok,
I'm not Orange's advertiser but I have just bought this phone quite recentlly at the end of december.
This phone actuallly has everything you need and has everything that it says that it has!
You can download ring tones and games etc directly from the computer to your phone through a USB cable (you just need a normal cable - no special one is needed.
In America it is called Audiovox
In england it is the SPV C500.
It can sync with the computer so you can keep all your calendar notices and your cointacts on your phone so you wont have to keep on typing each and every phone number in.
It will also keep their addresses and email addresses if they are on your computer.
It's just amazing :!:
Siraj
By Yas
w/s & welcome. Yep..brilliant phone indeed. Here's a scoop from Engagdet's review (one of our highly trusted sources) of the SPV C500:

Orange’s new SPC C500 Smartphone, which besides being the world’s smallest Smartphone with a capital “S”, is one of the world’s smallest smartphone with a lowercase “S” as well. (See, “Smartphone” with a capital “S” means a cellphone running on Microsoft’s Windows Mobile for Smartphones operating system, while “smartphone” with a lowecase “S” just means a regular old smartphone. Yes, it’s confusing and frustrating and annoying.) Returning to the matter at hand, the C500 weighs just over 100 grams and has a built-in digital camera, Bluetooth, tri-band GSM/GPRS, 200MHz processor, three times the battery life of its predecessor, the E200, and one of those new miniSD expansion card slots. “light years ahead of anything in the market”

And ofcourse the bit that everyone loves, pics; drool on :wink:

The SPV C500 Smartphone runs Windows Mobile.

And if those two aren't enough, get real up close and personal @:

http://img.zol.com.cn/article/1/108/liGeDcnVlYCM.jpg (HUGE, might take a while to load)

Thanks for the review Siraj, much appreciated. Keep posting... :D
By creative
I went on the internt searching for hours for people to give me reviews on the phone and finally when I reiceved it I was overjoyed.
On the internet it said that under the screen dust appears after 14 days but I still haven't had that problem, though I have bought a case.
The phone also looks nice and has a side camera button and sound button.
With the sound buttons if u hold down the lower sound button you speak after the tone for the voice recognition of phoning people, which you have to setup first obbviously.
And if you hold down up then you get to then voice notes.
As you can see from the picture it takes MiniSD cards and they card is fit underneath the battery hidden so you can't fear it accidentally falling or something.
The makers have also made it look nice and become the world smallest smartphone and the phone of the year.
Siraj

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/n96vMaxJDq1U8S[…]

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

Ask4help Counseling Helpline