Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
the latest inventions, innovations, advances and scientific breakthroughs, in the ever expanding world of 21st century science
By Yas
"Everything you're about to read here seems impossible and insane, beyond science fiction. Yet it's all true.

Scientists now believe there may really be a parallel universe - in fact, there may be an infinite number of parallel universes, and we just happen to live in one of them. These other universes contain space, time and strange forms of exotic matter. Some of them may even contain you, in a slightly different form. Astonishingly, scientists believe that these parallel universes exist less than one millimetre away from us. In fact, our gravity is just a weak signal leaking out of another universe into ours."

-BBC 2 | Parallel Universes, 14-02-04.

Ok, back to earth - no, not the parallel one! We live in a world with ever expanding research and development - or R'n'D as the hotshots would say - takes place ever increasingly, with breakthroughs coming up daily. Be it in the field of technology, astronomy, medicine, or any other scientific innovation, share it on Ask! Click on NEW POST, start a thread, and let the knowledge spread!
By Aliyah
Asalamun alaykum,

Well... I think this topic would just be great to dicuss in this forum as science brings us closer to Allah very much. I would be delighted to discuss more on this and learn from all of you.

Thanking you
May God bless you all
Aliyah
By kz
Thanks Yas for these 2 great sections...(this and G & G)
good to see more areas of interests being covered...

DIVERSIFY :D
By Yas
Welcome Aliyah, KZ, great to have such encouragement and Ill risk safely anticipating you'll be contributing regularly :wink: Indeed the topic of the universe, its many mysteries, and the field of Science and Technology is highly interesting and makes us realize all more the Greatness of our Creator. Ask! has humble beginnings, and I'll leave the admin himself to brief you on the plans, but I guess we're eventually heading towards a comprehensive "e-hang out" and much more :). Looking forward to seeing y'all round here. Take care.
By Sayyeda
Knock knock??? no discussions? :(

Looking forward to some universe mysteries from ya all!
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline