Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Any and all media that doesn't fall in any other category above, should be posted here.
By imz
according to ayatullah sistani

535. Music is an art that has spread far and wide during these days. Some varieties of this art are permissible while others are forbidden; therefore, it is permissible to listen to the first while it is forbidden to listen to the latter.

536. Music that is permissible is the music that does not entail entertainment in gatherings held for that purpose. Forbidden music is the music that is suitable for entertainment and amusement gatherings.

personally, i wouldnt listen to groups such as native deen, 786, and the rest of the "pop/rap" cultured islamic bands.
By zalidina
imz wrote:personally, i wouldnt listen to groups such as native deen, 786, and the rest of the "pop/rap" cultured islamic bands.
but their nasheeds r just like all the other nasheeds. its all singing whether is sami yusuf, native deen or anyother band. only native deen attract a younger audience bcoz of their style. n they only use drums inthe ones i have heard.
By Syed Kazim
yeah! but drums r not allowed, only in war music
By Syed Kazim
:lol: wer h@ving the s@me discussion there!
By Muhammad Mahdi
how about discussin it all in one area?
By Syed Kazim
u could combine the too or sumtin!
By Syed Kazim
what am i supposed to tell her again? :wink:

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6