Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Any and all media that doesn't fall in any other category above, should be posted here.
By creative
No, the avatar is not available on Ask?
i went to avatarity.com, then clicked on movies, then on matrix and the one with the numbers going down.
Siraj
By abuali
the message would not have the same effect,
Are you suggesting that without the 'humming in the background and drums at most' the message would loose value?

Or would it become less true?

Or do you feel it would become LESS APPEALING TO THOSE WHO ARE ADDICTED TO MUSIC?

Munajaat and Marsiyas and Nawhas have no background 'MUSIC'...it is the lyrics and the tone of recitation that usually makes the effect...which I feel can never be attained by the use of 'Music'
This said, I feel they are quite justified, provided ofcourse that the instrumental content is allowed within Islam.
Allah knows best. I feel rulings would differ from Nasheed to Nasheed depending on the kind of music used, and hence its better to check with ones Marja.

I find it easier to just avoid the music...as it is yet to register to my logic how it aids or adds value to the message.
No, the avatar is not available on Ask?
i went to avatarity.com, then clicked on movies, then on matrix and the one with the numbers going down.
Please do remind me after the 12 days are over...I shall work on it then...and you can then use the avatar :)
By creative
Thank you, Hasin,
Siraj
By creative
There is a new group called 786 Boyz.
You can listen to their tracks on http://www.786boyz.com
By berry75
*snip*

edited.
By Tayyaba
hey i didnt get wat berry75 wrote??
By Tayyaba
oh i see ...lol thnx
By Yas
I do apologize about the robots. Been deleting em as they come in. About the berry75 bot, it seemed fairly genuine so I let it stick but it obviously is a fake. Got rid of it. :)
By Muhammad Mahdi
Yas,
You say they are robots. What about having a randomly generated code to ener when registering for Ask membership?

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline