Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Dedicated to the Imams and Ahl-al-bayt (AS), describing their sufferings and hardships. Oh Hussain(AS), my oppressed Imam, may the curse of Allah be on the oppressors.
By hgi110
S/a

I am looking for very old nawhas recited during the period of 1960s and 70s and possibly early 80s in East Africa. I am not aware of any site carrying these postings but if somebody can lead me to these I had appreciate it. If somebody has recordings also like on tape or CDs then do please do let me know as well.

Salaams and Jazakal Kheir
Hussain
By hgi110
S/a

What I am refering to are recordings of any that had been recited during this period and might have been recorded in the format that I referred to in my original request. Examples of reciters would include "Dachhu", Marhum Mustafa Bhalloo, Marhum Ahmed Dungersi, Marhum Jaffer Chandoo, Yusuf Juma, Bandalis to name a few.

Salaams
Hussain
By sheni92
I have quite a few Gujrati books of Nawhas. If you can read Gujrati or get someone older who knows how to read Gujrati, then these books will come in handy. I may be able to assist you in Gujrati but I have vision problems and sometimes it becomes difficult for me to read the small print.
If you want, contact me on 0784786125 , then we'll discuss it further.
sheni110
sheni92
sheni110 [at] yahoo.com

[hasin: edited the email address so that spambots can not get it and overload your inbox with spam]

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline