Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Do you need help with something? Is your computer acting weird? Or is that recipe just not working out? This is the place to ask for advice and help from the 'professional' membership of Ask!

Moderator: Syed Kazim

(salam)

Does anyone know whether members of KSIJ have any discounts to help with school fees of Almuntazir schools?

I couldnt find this information anywhere
Yes, there's about a 30% discount, if I'm not mistaken. You're to go to the jamaat office (above the old Ibrahim haji hosp) with your KSIJ membership card. There's a form to fill out, a rebate form... Not sure whether you get that from the school or from that office itself. Maybe someone else knows... Or you could ask at the office and they'd let you know.

Oh, and make sure your membership fees (lawaajam) is up to date...
(salam)

Here is what I know:

1. All members have a right to the rebate-discount towards the school fees for Almuntazir schools.

2. This rebate is a discount and NOT WELFARE ASSISTANCE.

3. The members lawajam (subscription) with the jamaat has to be paid up to date.

4. Visit the office of the Social Services Committee on 1st floor of old Ebrahim Haji hospital building (ask the askari for where the office entrance is) along with the fee note you have from the school and a copy of your last lawajam receipt.

For more information you can contact the Jamaat directly:

Khoja Shia Ithnaasheri Jamaat (KSIJ) Dar es Salaam
Opp. Ebrahim Haji Ithnaasheri Charitable Hospital, Asia Street,
P.O. Box 233, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255-22-2136533
Fax: +255-22-211-5529
Email: management@ksijdar.org

Can people reading this comment if they know about this rebate? Have they been taking advantage of this right they have as a member of the jamaat?

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline