Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The Holy Month, one of the most sacred in Islam is here again. This is the place to discuss and post facts and everything else about fasting and Ramadhan.
By Muhammad Mahdi
Du'a of a Fasting Person
Once Hazrat Moosa (AS) asked Allah Taala: O Allah! you have granted me the honour and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this
Privilege to any other person?

Allah Taala replied, O Moosa during the last period I am going to send a Nation, who will be the nation of Mohammed (SAW) with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger- will call out to me (In Dua) they will be much much closer to me than you

O Moosa! while you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you and me but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting nation of Mohammed (SAW) O moosa I have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar I will never refuse the Dua of a fasting person!
By Umm.aly
Subhanallah! Its so humbling to knw the status that He gives us! May we get the tawfiq to take utmost advantage of this Holy month that we have been blessed with once again this year. One week of this blessed month is already gone!
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline