Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A dedicated forum to share all the news and happenings around the world. Share breaking news and other controversial news that you may have come across.

Wipe Israel off the map?

Yes
67%
No
No votes
0%
Israel should leave the occupied territories or else
33%
Leave Isreal alone
No votes
0%
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, recently called for Israel ‘to be wiped off the map’. His statement caused widespread condemnation from both friends and foes, it gave the war mongers an excuse to put the case for some sort of action against Iran.

A few questions to think about:

As head of state was Mr Ahmadinejad right to be so frank in his views?

Was Mr Ahmadinejad naive or is he a seasoned politician for the global stage?

Is Mr Ahmadinejad and the conservative factions of Iranian politics endangering not only the people of Iran but Shia’s outside Iran?

Will Mr Ahmadinejad actions cause the proscribing of Shia organisations around the world?

Is Mr Ahmadinejad bringing Iran closer to some sort of conflict with the West?

Should we be worried?
By minhaal2000
Iran should be worried..

He is right in his views and he's quite an audacious person to be able to speek that on tv..

he should not express views because the west are opportunistic and will find more reasons to attack iran esp with their nuclear plants that has caused so much tension to the europe ,america and israel..

it wont affect shias.... it's about iran
By Muhammad Mahdi
I think he did right.

America won't attack Iran, with what happened with Iraq still fresh in minds of people.
Should we be worried?
we should be worried if Iran is in danger because as muslims it is our duty to worry and care about our muslim brothers. But I don't think Iran is in danger. So no worrying
By Muhammad Mahdi
I think he did right.

America won't attack Iran, with what happened with Iraq still fresh in minds of people.
Should we be worried?
we should be worried if Iran is in danger because as muslims it is our duty to worry and care about our muslim brothers. But I don't think Iran is in danger. So no worrying
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:I think he did right.America won't attack Iran, with what happened with Iraq still fresh in minds of people.
Should we be worried?
I can see where you are coming from. But attack need not necessarily be in form of a ground invasion like Iraq. Air strikes crippling Iran’s infrastructure could be enough to satisfy the west! And it won’t be fist time they have done so; the most recent example was in 1999 with Yugoslavia.

You also mentioned there isn’t anything to worry about, if in the wisdom of the President of the United States it was wise enough to tell the Pentagon to draw up plans to bomb Al Jazeera an independent news channel then Iran would certainly be higher up in the list.
By Muhammad Mahdi
If they do attack they won't be able to face thier own people.
By qarrar
More than half of the American population don’t know were Iraq is!!! Do you really think they care for Muslim lives being lost? The only reason there is unease in the States at the moment is because more than 2000 American soldiers have lost their lives in Iraq. If there are air strikes against Iran I don’t think there is going to be many casualties on the American side if at all any.
By Muhammad Mahdi
there were many protests when Iraq was invaded. I don't think America will have the courage of doing anything stupid.
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline