Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
(bismillah)
(salam)

I received the following email from sheikhshajawab@gmail.com
Salaams,

On the question of Zanjeer/qaman zani many people looked towards a ruling from the Grand Marja: His Eminence Ayatollah Syed Ali Hussein Sistani.
And for quiet a while, His Eminence Ayatollah Sistani had maintained silence on this issue.
Although silence in Sharia is considered as consent in accordance with the Sunnah of the beloved Prophet of Allah (s.w.t);

The Ayatollah’s silence gave rise to an assortment of speculation from the public:
Some said silence can be approval or disapproval.
Others felt he maintained silence in order not to create controversy.
While some even speculated that he feared strong reaction from the public if he spoke on the issue.

A Marja is the representative of Imam Al-Mahdi (a.t.f.s) and does not fear public sentiments or global reactions.
His Eminence Ayatollah Sistani has broken his silence.
The wisdom in his silence will be understood on reading his verdict about zanjeer/qaman zani. His silence exposed the hypocrites and Wahabi funded scholars. The latest plot hatched by the wahabi sponsored agents is now taking a form of speaking against Juloos, taking out taziyas and Laash which is being linked to hinduism by wahabi agents in our community. It wont be long before these elements are also exposed!

Please open attachment to know more and kindly forward to your relatives and friends.
I doubt this is true. The language of the reply sounds too Indianish and if you notice, the image contains Sistani's photo (I have never revived a reply with a photo) and there are some qama/zanjeer pics on the same image.

I strongly believe this has been photoshopped similar to the image I am attaching below
In His name, the Most High,
I agree with MuhammadMahdi and this completely looks fake and edited.
If it is edited, which I am sure it is, this is an insult to a representative of Imam (ATFS) and hence to the Imam of our time (may Allah hasten his reappearence)
1) There are never photos in his reply
2) As MuhammadMahdi said the language is not his. Its not humble enough to be his words
3) The content is extreme and Agha Sistani (May Allah keep his safe and increase his status) has already given responses to such questions previously and they are not corresponding.
All is all, this indeed is shameful for the "followers" of Ahlul bayt to fabricate rulings for their liking just as the rulers during the time of our Imams (AS) used to do.
Salaams.

Having also received the email from Shk Shahjawab, I have contacted other Aalims who are in regular contact with Agha Seestani's office. Initial response has been that Agha has NOT issued this fatwa. We have requested an official statement from Agha's office, which will then be distributed, to make sure that there is no confusion in this matter.

Muntazir
Salaam

Br. Muntazir Thanks for the information.
Do update us once you receive a reply.

In the meanwhile a few observations

1. Spelling error: istifa instead of istifta

2. Wajib: would this mean its now compulsory for women to do so as well?

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline