Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
Salaam ....I dont understand why during Majlis other azadari places like Kerbala project and Safir e Hussein are being closed... Arent all of this azadari of Imam and that people should have a choice of which place to go to learn about Imam Hussein and his sacrifice...I dont understand jamaat politics in this issue...

Why should safir e hussein be closed....

Some say it disrupts the majlis especially mehfile abbas....i dont know how...i come to mehfil at any time i want and go upstairs to sit or go to safir e hussein how does it disrupt the majlis...

Allah knows best why people in the name of Imam block Azadari and force people to do what they think is the right form of azadari rather then giving people the options...
I am guessing but perhaps the reason is that Safir project is open since morning while the majalises have a fixed time.

I have also noticed very young kids who after spending the whole day at safir can spend a little time to attend majlis?
Well Safir is open for ladies since morning upto evening they have sufficient time....for gents it starts at 10 Pm ...the kids then hang about at kerbala project after salah talking and enjoying very few come mosque.....

The youths wont come to mosque as it is not an attraction to them...Safir a number come so we need to ask ourselves which is better our youths continue to linger around while our community elders sit in the mosque or a program at Safir which will attract some of the youths therefore making azadari of Imam more effective and excellent....

Additionally some are kids who have to go home straight after majlis...so what time can they be taught at their level of understanding regarding Imam....Is mehfile Asgari enough and is it accessible to all...

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline