Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
Salamalykum,

I would like to quote last words of mujtahid and also maula Ali(A.s) here just after reading few posts by some agents of enemies. who are trying to plant doubts and throw llusions in the public's minds and especially in the Husayni
rituals case,in mind of our youth .

Ayatullh Tabrizi Adviced in his Last will to all of us.....

"My advice today for all the believers is to defend the rightful sect's postulates, and to not give anybody the chance to plant doubts and throw llusions in the public's minds and especially in the Husayni
rituals case, as the preservation of the sect depends on the preservation of the Husayni rituals."

I advice them to seek the religional sciences in the sake of God's satisfaction, and to chain in Taqwa. I had been a knowledge seeker all my life and spent all my times in learning and teaching and serving the Hawzat so the traces of my scientific services can be left in my students. My dear students, the flag of islamic guidance is in your hands, so don't leave the path of guidance and don't do any act that hurts the Master of Ages [ajtf], because he looks on our deeds and account us on them .

MAULA ALI (A.s) saiD

In his last will hazrath Ali (a.s) said...I advise you, and all my children, my relatives, and whosoever receives this message, to be conscious of Allah, to remove your differences, and to strengthen your ties. I heard your grandfather, peace be upon him, say: "Reconciliation of your differences is more worthy than all prayers and all fasting. Maintain communication and exchange of opinion among yourselves. Beware of disunity and enmity. Do not desist from promoting good deeds and cautioning against bad ones. Should you do that,the worst among you would be your leaders, and you will call upon Allah without response. Najul Balagha
ws

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline