From Shaykh Zaid

The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
Fatimah Zahra Karim
Ask Senior
Ask Senior
Posts: 437
Joined: 28 Oct 2004, 17:30

From Shaykh Zaid

Postby Fatimah Zahra Karim » 27 Jan 2008, 18:00

سمه تعالى

Assalam alaikum


It is stated in Kitab al-Irshad, by Sheikh al-Mufid (336-413/948-1022)
in the last sentence after giving the account of the children of Imam
Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) in being 27. He then goes on to say:

وفي الشِّيعةِ من يَذكرُ أنّ فاطمةَ صلواتُ الله عليها أسقطَتْ بعدَ
النّبي صلّى الله عليهِ والهِ ولداً ذكَراً كانَ سَمّاه رسولُ اللّهِ
عليهِ السّلامُ - وهوحملُ - مُحَسنَاً فعلى قولِ هذهِ الطّائفةِ أولادً
أميرِ المؤمنينَ عليهِ السّلامُ ثمانيةٌ وعشرونَ ، واللّهُ أعلمُ.
الإرشاد : ج 1 ص 355 ( ط مؤسسة آل البيت لإحياء التراث . سنة 1416 ه‍ .
ق . بيروت لبنان (

My translation:

And from among the Shi'ah [sects] it is said that Fatimah –praises of
Allah be upon her- had a miscarriage of a male child after the Prophet
–praise of Allah be upon him and his progeny- and the Messenger of
Allah –peace be upon him-
According to this school the children of the Commander of the
faithful –peace be upon him- is twenty eight. And Allah knows best.

Dr. I. K. A. Howard's translation [p. 269]

Among the Shi'a, there are those who mention (another) Fatima, the
blessing of God be on her, who was born after the Prophet. They say
that the Apostle of God named her while he was carrying Muhsin.
According to this group there were twenty-eight children of the
Commander of the faithful, the blessing and peace of God be on him.
God knows and judges best.

By reading the Arabic, or [worse] even the English, one might think at
first that Sheikh al-Mufid does not consider Muhsin ibn Ali (a.s.) to
be one of the children of Imam Ali (a.s.), or this view is not
reliable.
Of course, what is implied by Sheikh al-Mufid can only be properly
understood by observing many factors according to the commentaries
given by many scholars. Some even believe this last paragraph was
added and does not exist in other manuscripts of Kitab al-Irshad.
I thought I was having a scientific discussion with someone whom I
assumed to be an educated Zakir, telling him how dangerous it is to
just recite things without having proper knowledge or adequate
qualifications when citing references and historical events, and how
this could result in the misleading of the general public. I told him
this was amanah. I then gave him the example of Kitab al-Irshad which
is widely misinterpreted and even translated wrongly. I said this
issue is something one must not mention in public without giving a
proper justification and must not accuse or betray the narrating of
views of any person or scholar, especially an 'alim of the calibre of
Sheikh al-Mufid.

It is sad to say that only minutes went by and then started the saga
of me denying Muhsin ibn Ali (a.s.), and this continued to lead up to
denying the martyrdom of Seyyedah Fatimah al-Zahra' (a.s.), the door,
etc.

I have nothing further to say in this regard.

Now, You be the judge.

My next email will be about the fabricated fable of Seyyidah Zainab
(a.s.) being in front of Yazid (l.a), covering her face with her hair,
and this is being recited (intentionally or unintentionally) by some
Zakirs who thrive on enticing the emotions of the audience, even if it
means coming up with such stories.

And there is more to come.

Please circulate without adding salt and pepper.

Wassalam
Sh. Zaid Alsalami
If Allah assists you, there is none that can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, then who is there that can assist you after Him? And on Allah should the believers rely (Qur'an 3:160)
Habari Mpya
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Feb 2005, 21:05

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby Habari Mpya » 27 Jan 2008, 19:40

Fatimah Zahra Karim wrote:سمه تعالى

Assalam alaikum


It is stated in Kitab al-Irshad, by Sheikh al-Mufid (336-413/948-1022)
in the last sentence after giving the account of the children of Imam
Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) in being 27. He then goes on to say:

وفي الشِّيعةِ من يَذكرُ أنّ فاطمةَ صلواتُ الله عليها أسقطَتْ بعدَ
النّبي صلّى الله عليهِ والهِ ولداً ذكَراً كانَ سَمّاه رسولُ اللّهِ
عليهِ السّلامُ - وهوحملُ - مُحَسنَاً فعلى قولِ هذهِ الطّائفةِ أولادً
أميرِ المؤمنينَ عليهِ السّلامُ ثمانيةٌ وعشرونَ ، واللّهُ أعلمُ.
الإرشاد : ج 1 ص 355 ( ط مؤسسة آل البيت لإحياء التراث . سنة 1416 ه‍ .
ق . بيروت لبنان (

My translation:

And from among the Shi'ah [sects] it is said that Fatimah –praises of
Allah be upon her- had a miscarriage of a male child after the Prophet
–praise of Allah be upon him and his progeny- and the Messenger of
Allah –peace be upon him-
According to this school the children of the Commander of the
faithful –peace be upon him- is twenty eight. And Allah knows best.

Dr. I. K. A. Howard's translation [p. 269]

Among the Shi'a, there are those who mention (another) Fatima, the
blessing of God be on her, who was born after the Prophet. They say
that the Apostle of God named her while he was carrying Muhsin.
According to this group there were twenty-eight children of the
Commander of the faithful, the blessing and peace of God be on him.
God knows and judges best.

By reading the Arabic, or [worse] even the English, one might think at
first that Sheikh al-Mufid does not consider Muhsin ibn Ali (a.s.) to
be one of the children of Imam Ali (a.s.), or this view is not
reliable.
Of course, what is implied by Sheikh al-Mufid can only be properly
understood by observing many factors according to the commentaries
given by many scholars. Some even believe this last paragraph was
added and does not exist in other manuscripts of Kitab al-Irshad.
I thought I was having a scientific discussion with someone whom I
assumed to be an educated Zakir, telling him how dangerous it is to
just recite things without having proper knowledge or adequate
qualifications when citing references and historical events, and how
this could result in the misleading of the general public. I told him
this was amanah. I then gave him the example of Kitab al-Irshad which
is widely misinterpreted and even translated wrongly. I said this
issue is something one must not mention in public without giving a
proper justification and must not accuse or betray the narrating of
views of any person or scholar, especially an 'alim of the calibre of
Sheikh al-Mufid.

It is sad to say that only minutes went by and then started the saga
of me denying Muhsin ibn Ali (a.s.), and this continued to lead up to
denying the martyrdom of Seyyedah Fatimah al-Zahra' (a.s.), the door,
etc.

I have nothing further to say in this regard.

Now, You be the judge.

My next email will be about the fabricated fable of Seyyidah Zainab
(a.s.) being in front of Yazid (l.a), covering her face with her hair,
and this is being recited (intentionally or unintentionally) by some
Zakirs who thrive on enticing the emotions of the audience, even if it
means coming up with such stories.

And there is more to come.

Please circulate without adding salt and pepper.

Wassalam
Sh. Zaid Alsalami


ASSALAAM ALAYKUM

IT DOES NOT SEEM THAT SHAYKH MUFID DOES NOT CONSIDER HZ MUHSIN (AS) TO BE ONE OF THE CHILDREN OF IMAM ALI (AS)
[b]YOU SEEM TO HAVE VIEWED IT INCORRECTLY SHAYKH ZAID
THE ACCOUNT OF THE CHILDRENS OF HZ ALI (AS) HAS BEEN PRESENTED IN TWO PARTS BY SHAYKH MUFID
FIRST PART OF 27 CHILDRENS ARE ACCEPTED BY ALL SUNNI'S
WHILE SHIA'S SAY 28 CHILDRENS HENCE THE SECOND PARAGRAPH FOR THE MENTION OF HZ MUHSIN (AS).
WHY DO THE SUNNIS NOT ACCEPT HZ MUHSIN TO BE AMONG THE CHILDRENS OF HZ ALI(AS). THEREIN LIES THE ANSWER OT IT ALL.
IF THE SUNNIS ACCEPT HZ MUHSIN (AS) TO BE AMONG THE CHILDREN OF HZ ALI (AS) THAN THEY WILL HAVE TO MENTION HOW HE WAS MARTYERED HENCE SUNNI'S FIND IT VERY EASY TO SAY HZ ALI (AS) HAD ONLY 27 CHILDRENS.

THIS MESSAGE WHICH YOU HAVE POSTED HERE SEEMS TO BE AN AFTERTHOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE SAVED THE COMMUNITY FROM SO MUCH OF CONFUSION HAD YOU SAID SO CLEARLY THE DAY YOU HAD MENTIONED THIS TOPIC TO THE FEW MOMINEENS BECAUSE ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY YOU WERE NOT CLEAR AT ALL ON WHAT YOU SAID.

MAY ALLAH BY THE GRACE OF IMAM ZAMANA (ATFS) PROVIDE US WITH GOOD GUIDANCE TOWARDS THE TRUTH.

WASSALAAM
User avatar
band-e-ali
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:39

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby band-e-ali » 27 Jan 2008, 19:57

Mr.Habari.
Salam alaykum wa rahmatu Lah!
Calm down kind sir, there is no need to get excited. As you can see the betraying zakir who did not keep the amanah was the one who distorted the words of the Sheikh and he was the one who created the fitnah.And it is unanimously believed by the majority of Islamic schools that Fatimah al-Zahraa (a.s.) was pregnant with Muhsin and she had lost the child after the tragic attack on the house of revelation.

ma as salaam
Band-e-Ali
Habari Mpya
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Feb 2005, 21:05

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby Habari Mpya » 27 Jan 2008, 21:41

band-e-ali wrote:Mr.Habari.
Salam alaykum wa rahmatu Lah!
Calm down kind sir, there is no need to get excited. As you can see the betraying zakir who did not keep the amanah was the one who distorted the words of the Sheikh and he was the one who created the fitnah.And it is unanimously believed by the majority of Islamic schools that Fatimah al-Zahraa (a.s.) was pregnant with Muhsin and she had lost the child after the tragic attack on the house of revelation.

ma as salaam
Band-e-Ali


ASSALAAM ALAYKUM
:D
THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT HZ FATMA ZAHRA (SA) WAS PREGNANT WITH HZ MUHSIN (A.S.) AND THAT SHE LOST THE CHILD BECAUSE OF THE TRAGIC ATTACK ON THE HOUSE OF REVELATION.

LETS PRAY THAT SHAYKH ZAID ALSO REALISES THIS UNANIMOUS ISLAMIC FACT RATHER THAN PRESENTING HIS OWN VERSION OF TRANSLATIONS(AS SEEN IN HIS POST ABOVE) AND VIEWS WHICH CREATES CONFUSIONS AMONG THE COMMUNITY.

SO FAR AS THE ISSUE OF AMANAH IS CONCERNED I THINK THIS SHOULD APPLY TO BOTH THE SIDES
THE SHAYKH HAD THE DUTY TO PRESENT THE AMANAH OF RIWAYAS CORRECTLY WITH THE CORRECT INTERPRETATION TO THE UMMAH/ COMMUNITY. THE FACT THAT HE DID NOT FULFILL THIS AMANAH SUCESSFULLY
SIMILARLY ZAKIRINS SHOULD PRESENT THE RIWAYAS CORRECTLY.

MAY ALLAH BY THE GRACE OF IMAM ZAMANA (ATFS) PROVIDE US WITH GOOD GUIDANCE TOWARDS THE TRUTH.

WASSALAAM
User avatar
band-e-ali
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:39

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby band-e-ali » 27 Jan 2008, 22:31

Are you acting ignorant or is it unintentional??. You should be thankful that he is giving a correct translation.
Read the Arabic, if you can!. Or even read the English he translated and the English translated by Howard, and see how different it is.
The Prophet (s.a.w.) says one should speak to people according to their intellectual capacity.

There are a lot of things that cannot be said to the general masses.
Why dont you just confess that your leader betrayed and was the cause of the fitnah.
Let us pray that Allah guides you to becoming educated and think with an open mind.
You talk about amanah, and both sides, what r u talking about? explain to me.

goo hear it from the horses mouth then judge the rest who are upto no good in the farm! do ur research properly please.
being hostile and insulting a person with so much "ILLM" is this what our religion teaches us? Is this wat Hussain(as) tought us?
Habari Mpya
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Feb 2005, 21:05

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby Habari Mpya » 28 Jan 2008, 17:44

There are a lot of things that cannot be said to the general masses.
Why dont you just confess that your leader betrayed and was the cause of the fitnah.
Let us pray that Allah guides you to becoming educated and think with an open mind.
You talk about amanah, and both sides, what r u talking about? explain to me.

goo hear it from the horses mouth then judge the rest who are upto no good in the farm! do ur research properly please.
being hostile and insulting a person with so much "ILLM" is this what our religion teaches us? Is this wat Hussain(as) tought us?


assalaam alaykum

Were you present at the time when the shatkh had said about hazrat Mohsin (a.s)?
[If you were not present, then accusing of someone of creating fitna is a fitna in itself. true, you should have heard from the horse's mouth and done your research properly about what the shaykh had said and then started to defend him.]

You should have read my reply to the post of the shaykh properly before coming to any conclusion.
Habari Mpya wrote:THIS MESSAGE WHICH YOU HAVE POSTED HERE SEEMS TO BE AN AFTERTHOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE SAVED THE COMMUNITY FROM SO MUCH OF CONFUSION HAD YOU SAID SO CLEARLY THE DAY YOU HAD MENTIONED THIS TOPIC TO THE FEW MOMINEENS BECAUSE ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY YOU WERE NOT CLEAR AT ALL ON WHAT YOU SAID.


because on that particular day when the shaykh had replied about hazrat Mohsin (a.s), he was not clear at all and that was the cause of all the confusion. hence i have said, that what he had said is an afterthought. had he been so clear as in his reply on that particular day, this confusion would not have been there.
Also you thought from my post that i am excited which i am not i also humbly accepted your advise to calm down togeather with the fact that you had acknowledged about hz muhsin (a.s.)
unfortunately the reply from your end shows how excited you are

It is a fact that you do not know who my leader is; but you have just assumed who may be my leader; and you start accusing him to be the cause of fitna. Are asumptions allowed in islam my dear brother?

As for the issue of amanah this applies to both sides / persons. One who gives the amanah and the other who receives the amanah.It is in this reference i had said it meaning the riwayas received in amanah by the shaykh should have been passed along to another as he had received it (without adding or substracting )
you can educate me on this if i am wrong in this

I am not obliged to tell you this but i think it is appropriate because in your excitement you mentioned my leader (i dont know whom you think is my leader)but i was one of the students of late allama syed saeed akhtar rizvi alongwith many others in the community (for example one of them is brother mehboob somji )
But matter of fact is that my teacher late allama never ever explained things so confusingly as this shaykh has done The allama was always clear and precise in his explanations of masaels / riwayas be it in clases, lessons, books, majalises, lectures (arabic, english, swahili, and urdu)and Q&A I even have heard allama reply to questions saying i will refer to the books and than reply not just now if the late allama was not sure of the issue at that moment..
I think if you know about the late allama than you will be able to say how persons of great IILM are

I think instead of accusing and assuming it will be better to educate
It is through munazara that the mazhabe haq has reached us

May allah through the grace of imam zamana (atfs) provide us with good guidance towards the truth

wassalaam
Fatimah Zahra Karim
Ask Senior
Ask Senior
Posts: 437
Joined: 28 Oct 2004, 17:30

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby Fatimah Zahra Karim » 28 Jan 2008, 19:26

Habari Mpya: Is it not an assumption on your side when you say this mail was an afterthought? What if he thought he was clear but he was misunderstood? Or what if he just had a hard time being clear enough to be understood? I have experienced the same thing many times. I think I am being clear but suddenly I realize I am rambling. This normally happens when my mind is working faster than my mouth. So things tend to come out all mixed up...as my mind goes from one idea to another, my mouth just goes too. A listener cannot follow my train of thought and therefore doesnt get what I'm saying.Then I have to sit down, sort out my thoughts..put them in proper order and then stuff comes out ok. Ever had the same thing happen to you? Don't you think it is possible the same thing happened to Shaykh? As long as he clarified what he meant...what difference does it make? Have you come across the hadith that says to accept 70 excuses from people before accusing them, and if they do not offer any excuse then make up 70 excuses for them yourself? Do you think you're doing justice to the Shaykh?
If Allah assists you, there is none that can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, then who is there that can assist you after Him? And on Allah should the believers rely (Qur'an 3:160)
User avatar
band-e-ali
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:39

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby band-e-ali » 28 Jan 2008, 20:19

salam alaykum sister fatemah!

its so nice to see some one one my side!! habaari impya. i am not hea to accuse you or even play around with anyones dignity.i know for a fact that if i had HERD THE way U have HERD about what the sheikh had said then i would have reacted just the same way! but my dear brother please go conferm what ur saying with the truth!

i am an individual that HAS CALLED sheikh persoally to speak and clearify what the whole scenario says! im am sure fo the celtel or the vodacom lines do not have limited services and cause interuption between me and sheikhs conversation!

and about getting all excited and un control able over this conversation.im m not the one who was typing in capitals! and its not me rebeeling and getting all agressive with my words!

if you are really wanting to know the truth and ur hea to make things clear in your brain then ill pass you his mobile number!!..
its a shame to accept that FITNA is a habit of people in dar. and its somthing we cant do!its a fact that most of us cannot face!

im asking for a favour. Do justice to this man! he hasnt wronged any of you! to be able to deserve this

wasalaam
Khanum S.
Habari Mpya
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Feb 2005, 21:05

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby Habari Mpya » 29 Jan 2008, 13:37

Fatimah Zahra Karim wrote:Habari Mpya: Is it not an assumption on your side when you say this mail was an afterthought? What if he thought he was clear but he was misunderstood? Or what if he just had a hard time being clear enough to be understood? I have experienced the same thing many times. I think I am being clear but suddenly I realize I am rambling. This normally happens when my mind is working faster than my mouth. So things tend to come out all mixed up...as my mind goes from one idea to another, my mouth just goes too. A listener cannot follow my train of thought and therefore doesnt get what I'm saying.Then I have to sit down, sort out my thoughts..put them in proper order and then stuff comes out ok. Ever had the same thing happen to you? Don't you think it is possible the same thing happened to Shaykh? As long as he clarified what he meant...what difference does it make? Have you come across the hadith that says to accept 70 excuses from people before accusing them, and if they do not offer any excuse then make up 70 excuses for them yourself? Do you think you're doing justice to the Shaykh?


Salaam Alaykum,

Yes it does happen and thats what i also am saying this is an afterthought just the same as you sister are saying and it happens no doubt about it .
Was i wrong in saying that had the shaykh made it so clear, as he did in his mail, this confusion the community is facing would not have been there?
I am thankful to you for accepting this and yes it has happened to me as well and thats why i say it is an afterthought and that is always acceptable, no doubt.
Am i wrong when i told the shaykh through my earlier post that it would have saved the community from so much of confusion had you (he) said it so clearly to the few momineens?

May allah through the grace of imam zamana (atfs) provide us with good guidance towards the truth

wassalaam
Habari Mpya
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Feb 2005, 21:05

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby Habari Mpya » 29 Jan 2008, 13:52

band-e-ali wrote:salam alaykum sister fatemah!

its so nice to see some one one my side!! habaari impya. i am not hea to accuse you or even play around with anyones dignity.i know for a fact that if i had HERD THE way U have HERD about what the sheikh had said then i would have reacted just the same way! but my dear brother please go conferm what ur saying with the truth!

i am an individual that HAS CALLED sheikh persoally to speak and clearify what the whole scenario says! im am sure fo the celtel or the vodacom lines do not have limited services and cause interuption between me and sheikhs conversation!

and about getting all excited and un control able over this conversation.im m not the one who was typing in capitals! and its not me rebeeling and getting all agressive with my words!

if you are really wanting to know the truth and ur hea to make things clear in your brain then ill pass you his mobile number!!..
its a shame to accept that FITNA is a habit of people in dar. and its somthing we cant do!its a fact that most of us cannot face!

im asking for a favour. Do justice to this man! he hasnt wronged any of you! to be able to deserve this

wasalaam
Khanum S.


Salaam Alaykum,

As for the capitals. I am new to this type of forums and am thankful to brother Mohammad Mahdi of this forum to send me a mail and telling me not to type in capitals. In that matter i was ignorant and he educated me dear brother thereafter i started typing in small letters. I didn't know my typing in capitals will make me "an excited man" anyway i hope that will clarify and after reading your reply today i thankfully prayed to Allah to increase the tawfiq of brother Mohammad Mahdi.

Also am thankful that this thread is discussing the issue thoughtfully (not like other threads where a lot of words are said)
You may please read the reply which i gave to sister Fatima's also i do not think that any of us is on any side that is the shaykhs or the other side (my own views) what we are doing is one can say educate the other (and alhamdullilah even i have learned a lot from this also------ cannot say about others)

I do not think there is any need for talking with the shaykh as his earlier mail was enough for me to understand his views
Am i wrong when i told the shaykh through my earlier post that it would have saved the community from so much of confusion had you (he) said it so clearly to the few momineens?

May Allah through the grace of imam zamana (atfs) provide us with good guidance towards the truth

wassalaam
User avatar
abuali
Ask Admin
Posts: 3664
Joined: 30 Sep 2004, 19:33
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contact:

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby abuali » 29 Jan 2008, 18:33

Dear Brother Habari Mpya

Alhamdulilah, Inshallah we will all learn from discussions. Its through exchange of ideas and logical debate that we can actually widen the horizons of our thought and understanding.

Brother band-e-ali, brother habari mpya meant well.

Back to the discussion

I disagree that it was an 'afterthought'

Afterthought is normally defined as: a later or second thought; reconsideration.


From the email that has been posted above (from Shayk), it is clear that he was explaining to his audience about the dangers of misunderstanding and therefore misquoting authors. He has not added anothing neither has he reconsidered his views.

This email is not an afterthought, but rather a clarification which was necessary due to his audience misunderstanding his words and propagating them as they understood it.

As for:

Habari Mpya wrote:
band-e-ali wrote:Am i wrong when i told the shaykh through my earlier post that it would have saved the community from so much of confusion had you (he) said it so clearly to the few momineens?



Perhaps you are not wrong, but you will not have done justice unless you also tell the audience that misunderstood his words and propagated it so without clarifying it with him first.

It does take two hands to clap
User avatar
band-e-ali
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:39

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby band-e-ali » 29 Jan 2008, 23:11

salaam alaykum

i just want to ask a question to you habari impya: if sheikh himeself has made a clear POINT ! in the mail or the section above -why do individuals have the hunt for him?..there are a majority of individuals that ACCTUALLY UNDERstood what he ment when he did clearify the Hz muhsin Isue in the Public! and becasue some peoples MINDS still lay confused he wrote this mail! and sent it around!. its not fair to be able to still look for mistakes in him.
according to me im not going to ignore this! but if i was a third person reading this! it shows to me how much we lookdown at our own learned people! who come crossing the 7 sea's just to GUIDE US. and to teach us!
An ignorant person will always overdo a thing or neglect it totally


Afterthought is normally defined as: a later or second thought; reconsideration.


brother hasin disagrees with it "being an after thought!" aswell. i realy was stunned with what he wrote! somethings in ur prargraph were very un sentamentally said(brother habari). its natural to react in a way like that in anger! alot of people have diffrent ways of controling it .but i dont seem to understand- i realy dont know why u wrote somthing like this!- or is it that u have somthing against the sheikh in person or..?? has he wronged you in any way? abused you? ever thought of the fact that ssheikh might be reading this aswell?- if the whole khoja shia isthinasheri jamaat has acess to this then? dont u think he needs an apology from you? if not physically then even if you do say it here? it still makes a diffrence?

im quote'ng this and i want to make it really clear!

Sheikh Zaid did NOT say that muhsin was not exzistant!- its is a miss understanding caused by other people( i dont wish to mention names) and its not ffair that its coming down on sheikh like a ton of bricks.


And its a lack of morals and a false foundation in the upbringing of people is the cause of them to have the guts to swear at this man when he is preatching an audiance! and to make faces and to be able to call him such nasty names !
in english we say: Actions speek Much louder then words-
i am local myself and a person that is at daily visit to the mosk! and offcourse a witness of all this. i have not herd once has he said anything to those poeple that sit and degrade him and point fingers. to those who walk out of the mosk in the middle of his majlis? what happend to your respect??

i m hea to proved justice to an inocent man!

ma salaam
Khanum s.
Last edited by band-e-ali on 29 Jan 2008, 23:59, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
band-e-ali
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:39

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby band-e-ali » 29 Jan 2008, 23:19

Imaam Ali(as) says
The wiser a man is, the less talkative will he be


it doesnt mean that sheikh is not aware of what is going on hea!. he is more aare then me and u PUT TOGETHER! he dicides to keep quiet! his actions prove that he is a follower of the alhllul bait (as).

Khanum s

:D :D :D
User avatar
abuali
Ask Admin
Posts: 3664
Joined: 30 Sep 2004, 19:33
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contact:

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby abuali » 29 Jan 2008, 23:35

band-e-ali wrote:
Afterthought is normally defined as: a later or second thought; reconsideration.


brother hasin disagrees with it "being an after thought!" its natural to react in a way like that in anger! i realy dont know why u wrote somthing like this!- ever thought of the fact that ssheikh might be reading this aswell?- if the whole khoja shia isthinasheri jamaat has acess to this then? dont u think he needs an apology from you? if not physically then even if you do say it here? it still makes a diffrence?



Is this meant for me or for Habari Mpya? If for me, sorry I didnt understand, please clarify

What do you think i meant?
User avatar
band-e-ali
Ask Member
Ask Member
Posts: 17
Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 21:39

Re: From Shaykh Zaid

Postby band-e-ali » 29 Jan 2008, 23:49

sorry i dint clarify myself there . its to brother habari impya. i was much stunned with what you wrote!!

Return to “Muharram and the revolution of Kerbala”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests