Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
smma59 wrote: and you people
Can you please explain why you call us (members of Ask who are discussing this topic) 'you people'?

Before you start jumping to conclusions, my reason for asking is to clear any doubts any member may have that you are treating the rest of us as lesser beings than yourself.

I am sure thats not your intention. And thats why I am asking for the clarification
hasin wrote:
smma59 wrote: and you people
Can you please explain why you call us (members of Ask who are discussing this topic) 'you people'?

Before you start jumping to conclusions, my reason for asking is to clear any doubts any member may have that you are treating the rest of us as lesser beings than yourself.

I am sure thats not your intention. And thats why I am asking for the clarification
you people who in a group continously insulting Holy verse of quran, creating doubt for correct and certified hadith of Holy Prophet (s.a.w) just for one reason that it was going against your own thoughts.
A group where you speak with different Id..
once more you have chance to Ban me in the same way as yazeed laeen killed to imam husain (a.s) for telling islam of Holy Prophet (s.a.w), which was based on verses of quran and sayings of holy prophet saw.

you can also do so very easily and second option you have learn more from any good Aalim Because Tanzania have so many good Aalim also..

I strongly believe no one will be able to save me if i am wrong in akhirath and that is why speak to please Allah only. and you can see here i do not ask support from any sister, different ID or Friends.
I alone is sufficient and its reason is one..I speak with suppoprt of Verses of Holy quran, Hadith e masumeen(a.s) and from scholars ref.
ws
So you think we are all liars and are here solely for the purpose of speaking against the Holy Quran and the Holy Prophet

And you feel you are a better person than all of us

Do you think we are kaafirs or wahabis or salafis?
smma59 wrote: once more you have chance to Ban me
Why are you trying so hard to convince me to ban you? This is the second time you have indirectly asked me to ban you

Brother, we are here for discussion. Inshallah if this discussion helps anyone come closer to Allah, no one will be happier than us members.
smma59 wrote: ...in the same way as yazeed laeen killed to imam husain (a.s) for telling islam of Holy Prophet (s.a.w), which was based on verses of quran and sayings of holy prophet saw.
I couldn't help notice your analogy used:

Are you comparing yourself to Imam Hussain and 'us people' as Yazeed?
Can you please answer my post below
hasin wrote:
smma59 wrote:It is better not to take name of shaykh zayd....and continue discussion....
If you take his name produce his words only...

In fact everything is clear and i personally know who compiled 2002 edition and this 2008 edition and you people just picked to discuss here...
ws
So was it by mistake that you assumed that the post was what shaykh said?

or you knew it wasnt shayk's words but yet you told us that they were?
hasin wrote:Can you please answer my post below
hasin wrote:
smma59 wrote:It is better not to take name of shaykh zayd....and continue discussion....
If you take his name produce his words only...

In fact everything is clear and i personally know who compiled 2002 edition and this 2008 edition and you people just picked to discuss here...
ws
So was it by mistake that you assumed that the post was what shaykh said?

or you knew it wasnt shayk's words but yet you told us that they were?

Your question itself confirmed that you are an open liers and taking name of shaykh zayd just to justig\fy your abuses for janab e zainab.. you abused her by making fun of masaeb e karbala...

No one will be able to save you complete group.
shakhy zayd never said what you people quoted by his name....
ws
smma59 wrote:
hasin wrote:I am glad that you have now stopped doubting the shayk. That is a positive sign, inshallah
from the start i have doubt for you people not for shaykh..read my all posts..
Alhamdulilah
hasin wrote:Do you feel that by saying that Janabe Zainab (s.a) had her hair covered, we are insulting her (naudhubillah)?
no....i feel that by asking how lashker e yazeed laeen snamtched you are insulting her...do you think you was there? if no then you cant say anything with confident....i cant say why ask....? to defend yazeed laeen or to insult her...

Is there any reason for going in deep ? only one i understant just to make fun of masaeb e zainab.. in fact you people cant imagine all the masaeb otherwise how can any shia ..have courage to discuss this...
ws
smma59 wrote: no....i feel that by asking how lashker e yazeed laeen snamtched you are insulting her...do you think you was there? if no then you cant say anything with confident....i cant say why ask....? to defend yazeed laeen or to insult her...
I am not asking how. I am saying with my limited knowledge and from the few sources of history that I have read, I think she had her hijab and her hair was covered. Her face-veil was snatched together with other belongings on shame ghariba by the soldiers of yazid (l.a)

What is your opinion?

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline