Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
By qarrar
1. To be recited 10 times daily during this month of Safar to prevent misfortunes.
2. It is also highly recommended to give charity (sadqa) in this month.

YAA SHADEEDAL QUWAA WA YAA SHADEEDAL MIH'AAL YAA A'ZEEZU YAA A'ZEEZU YAA A'ZEEZ D'ALLAT BI-A'Z'AMATIKA JAMEE-U' KHALQIKA FAK-FINEE SHARRA KHALQIKA YAA MUH'SINU YAA MUJMILU YAA MUN-I'MU YAA MUFZ'IL YA LAA ILAAHA ILLAA ANTA SUBH'AANAKA INNEE KUNTU MINADH' DH'AALIMEEN FAS-TAJABNAA LAHOO WA NAJJAYNAAHU MINAL GHAMMI WA KADH'AA LIKA NUNJIL MOO-MINEEN WA S'ALLALLAAHU A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALIHIT' T'AYYIBEENAT' T'AAHIREEN.

O He who has total, absolute and everlasting power, therefore is versatile and at all times gets the better of the impossible, the Almighty, the Dearest beloved. Dwarfed are all that which have been created by Thee before Thy Majesty. Keep me safe from the evil any of the created beings may direct at me O the praiseworthy who vies in beauty and goodness; does everything in a pleasant way, gives joy, heart and confidence; treats with love and kindness. O "There is no god save Thee. Be Thou glorified. Verily I have been a wrongdoer. Then WE heard his prayer and saved him from the anguish. Thus We save believers", Send blessings on Muhammad and on his Pure and Pious descendants

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline