Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
Salaams....
As per I just saw......Do you think its halal for "women" to look at Na-Mahram Men and Boys doing Zanjeer without their shirts ???
Dont you think its a sinful act and completely separate from azadari ???

I know, there is no Mens/Boys fault in this, but sometimes their niyaat also could change after looking at women!!!

Post ur view points.....
My suggestion was,men/boys should wear a shirt to do zangeer or the jamaat shld provide shirts to everyone before starting the zangeer! :?
smak786110 wrote:My suggestion was,men/boys should wear a shirt to do zangeer or the jamaat shld provide shirts to everyone before starting the zangeer!
How would this work actually and I am not asking in the obvious manner... :roll:

So the zanjeer blades first cut through the shirt and then cut the skin. Surely you would still end up with exposed chests and backs depending upon where the zanjeer is being hit.
By kulsham
Tayyaba wrote:Yes you are right ..Women are not allowed to look at men without their shirts ..if men want to do zanjeer in the public then this is appropriate way ..http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/3992 ... _ap300.jpg
..Image

interesting shirts.... this is what they shud wear.....

i dont think it is haraam to watch zanjeer... nowadays they have in nawha videos all over in pakistan... i mean they show szanjeer in nawha videos...

and i dont think one can get attracted by watching somebody in the middle of zanjeer, its a sad moment ofcourse.
By qarrar
smak786110 wrote:yeah...but atleast its better then nothing.... :?
I see no point in this. Covered up shoulders and exposed chests….also it would only act as obstacle rather a form of cover up and as hijab works both ways women shouldn’t watch it in the first place if they ‘attracted’ by it.

Also those overalls are fine for the type of zanjeer done in other parts of the world but I have seldom seen khojas do zanjeer like that.
By smak786110
Just do zanjeer inside mosque or in the new extension, where no women can watch...
Best solution :lol: !

I know, its not attractive.....but still you cant know the intention of some women....
By qarrar
smak786110 wrote:...its not attractive.....but still you cant know the intention of some women....
Very True... :twisted:
By kulsham
one should do zanjeer with clothes ON! . Period.
By smak786110
But why is it soooo essesntial for women to look ???
Cant they do Azadari without looking at Zanjeer ??? :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
:? :?
By kulsham
i really don't know why women like to watch zanjeer.... there are women who don't watch zanjeer, and there are women who don't like to watch the blood. it all depends.

i remember once when i was lil girl, i had gone to watch zanjeer with group of other girls and women, and some girls/women would start crying/showing sad expressions/remember the pains of Imams(a.s) . Some girls would just stare with big eyes in shock saying ya allah ya allah... and some would just say my husband where is he? my son where is he?

there are videos/clips about zanjeer... if non muslim women are watching it, why not muslim women?

i personally don't like to watch it... i sometimes am very against of it.
By smak786110
there are videos/clips about zanjeer... if non muslim women are watching it, why not muslim women?
If non-muslim women drink alcohol...Why muslim women dont ??? :roll:
By Tayyaba
as there is hijab for the women to put on the veil there is hijab for men as well,you cant go out without shirts and i personally think that men should wear some cloth on top .. even if women are not attracted but still its forbidden to look at men that way or anyway..once i heard tht some ladies go on terraces or by their windows to check on znjeer thing i dono how far its true .. so just wear something shirt atleast to be on the safe side .

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline