Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Everything else that comes under the 'social' banner
(bismillah)
(salam)

Sometime back as I was driving to town from Upanga via Morogor road, I was witness to a dreadful event of theft.

It was just about 9pm on a weekday night. It was dark (I think not all the streetlights were working). I slowed down as I approached the red lights at the crossroads of Morogoro Road and Bibi Titi street. There was one car ahead of me stopped at the red lights.

I noticed a shadowy figure who seemed to be going forward and backwards just behind the passenger door of the vehicle. Before I knew it he had reached in the passenger window and grabbed something from the passenger. He immediately stryed running away from the traffic and crossed the road.

A distraught lady in hijab stepped out crying
mwizi and holding her head in disbelief. He had taken off with her full handbag!

Alas it was too late.
While at the traffic lights:

1. Ensure your windows and doors are closed.
2. If you prefer to keep your windows open, be on the look out. Dont leave anything valuable on your lap or wear anything valuable on your wrist.
3. Remember, your mobile phone can easily be snatched as well.

When you see something suspicious or witness an event, call 911 and report it with details and location so that the police can follow up on it

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline