Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Everything else that comes under the 'social' banner

DREAMS & INTERPRETATION!

I remember all my dreams like a Shining Star!
13%
I think, I, uh, Ah! Forget it!
50%
Is there a dream interpreter IN THE HOUSE?
No votes
0%
GET LOST! It’s my Private Life!
No votes
0%
Shsss! Can you please interpret my dream in PERSONAL?
38%
BOO! I don’t believe YOU!
No votes
0%
By Muntazir
Bismi ‘Allah, wa as-Salaamu ‘aleykum wa Rahmatu 'Allah.

I would like to know what people think about Dream Interpretation.

It is an amazing feeling when you wake up and feel as if you’ve been in a different World, full of greens and blues. It is an un-imaginable feeling when you wake up and try to remember what strange things you’ve seen and try to remember them harder so that you can discuss them with your family and friends. It is at times a sad feeling when you see someone ill, bagging, dying or death in your dreams, it is also a heart-breaking feeling when you can’t remember the most beautiful dream that you’ve just seen a few seconds ago. What is so special about these visions? What messages do they convey to us? How do we understand them and what is their meaning? How can we remember them and what should we do about it? Let us discuss and get to know a little about what you think on this.

You can share with us, anything of that you know about Dreams or Dream Interpretation, you can share with us your ideas and anything that you feel like sharing and you can as well tell us about your dreams if you wish to.

I shall soon put-forward a satisfying reason to why I’ve started this topic.

Be the first one to share your World.
By Tayyaba
salaam alaikum..

I heard that it takes you 6 min to fall asleep and your dream lasts only 7 min. is that true?

And some say that if you see someone dying in your dream that person gets a long life, is that true??
By manji2005
According to wat i hav heard (correct me if i m wrong ) that o ly those people can interpret dreams who dnt lie - even if the r non-muslims. This means that they r pure of heart of mayb spiritually in a high level.!?!?!
By Muntazir
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Rahim

As Salaamu 'aleykum

Sister Tayyaba:
I heard that it takes you 6 min to fall asleep and your dream lasts only 7 min. is that true?
You could sleep for hours but have a dream of a second.
And some say that if you see someone dying in your dream that person gets a long life, is that true??
If you see someone dying, it has a different meaning to it. But if you see someone dead, or yourself, it means the person or yourself has a long life. It has different meanings as well.

manji 2005:
According to wat i hav heard (correct me if i m wrong ) that o ly those people can interpret dreams who dnt lie - even if the r non-muslims. This means that they r pure of heart of mayb spiritually in a high level.!?!?!
Simply, those who are gifted by Subhana'Allahu wata'ala.

I have Two Questions if anybody can answer:

1) Who is the Father of Dream Interpretation? I mean, who was the ever- first man to Interpret Dreams by the will of Allah (s.w.a)?

2) Who was 'Ibn Sirin and what powers did he have? And how did he get the powers?

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline