Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Everything else that comes under the 'social' banner
By peaceful_soul
s/a
i have a problem
some one (who has a position of power in my jamaat )committee an injustice 2 one of my friends
can some one plz tell me islamicaly if
1.forgive the person (although that person hasn’t asked 4 forgiveness )
2.or expose this injustice
thank u
By Muhammad Mahdi
forgiving would seem more coect. Exposing seems wrong. It is better to talk to the person
By qarrar
Seek justice and do Ambra bil Maroof.
By lyana_s
peaceful_soul wrote:s/a
i have a problem
some one (who has a position of power in my jamaat )committee an injustice 2 one of my friends
can some one plz tell me islamicaly if
1.forgive the person (although that person hasn’t asked 4 forgiveness )
2.or expose this injustice
thank u
Salaam Alaikum.

I'm not a scholar by any means, but I would think that you should privately mention it to the person who committed the injustice that you noticed this. They may not realize that they did something wrong. After you mention it to them, forgive them immediately.

We are never in a position to disclose another's faults, so make sure you don't tell anyone what this person did or that this person even made a mistake.

Inshallah, for a more detailed answer, you could ask your Mujtahid or Ayatollah.

Salaam,

Lyana
By peaceful_soul
s.a
sry I took so long 2 get back ave been kind of busy lately
the thing is I tried 2 get these 2 ppl 2 sit down n talk the matter over the person in power s not willing 2 discus the matter
Practical this person in power has misused his power n I was told since that I have 2 expose such a thing
I want 2 know if this is Islamicly allowed so I know that one saying that say we have 2 hide ppls faults
So I m kind of confused
(so I donno what’s right hiding ppl faults even if it means them misusing their power as I mentioned b 4 I ave tried 2 talk 2 the person ave only got insults back or forgive this person n let the injustice go )
my only thing is this person misused his power given 2 him by the jamamt so should the public know rather then just ignoring the matter
thanx
By Muhammad Mahdi
Why don't you talk to someone who has a higher position compared to this person and tell him to do something?

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline