Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The best place to come in and give your face muscles some exercise...
By manji2005
A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.

Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM, Wake up."

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests. God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By manji2005
Sorry :oops: Hope it will not happen again :lol:
By Muhammad Mahdi
manji, i requrst you to read the other posts before posting
By manji2005
I once again apologize & i shall c 2 the request. :oops: :cry:
By reliable
hi..............
that's great, really , me looking some short jokes, i request all the members plz share some short funny jokes funny jokes me waiting no doubt that place is a great full of fun
Last edited by abuali on 16 Sep 2011, 16:00, edited 1 time in total. Reason: removing spam links posted by user

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline