Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The best place to come in and give your face muscles some exercise...
By kulsham
Little Bobby came into the kitchen where his mother
was making dinner.

His birthday was coming up and he thought this was a
good time to tell his mother what he wanted.

"Mom, I want a bike for my birthday."

Little Bobby was a bit of a troublemaker.

He had gotten into trouble at school and at home.

Bobby's mother asked him if he thought he deserved to
get a bike for his birthday.

Little Bobby, of course, thought he did.

Bobby's mother wanted Bobby to reflect on his behavior
over the last year.

Go to your room, Bobby, and think about how you have
behaved this year.

Then write a letter to God and tell him why you
deserve a bike for your birthday.

Little Bobby stomped up the steps to his room and sat
down to write God a letter.

Letter 1

Dear God,

I have been a very good boy this year and I would like
a bike for my birthday.

I want a red one.

Your friend,

Bobby

Bobby knew that this wasn't true. He had not been a
very good boy this year,

So he tore up the letter and started over.

Letter 2

Dear God,

This is your friend Bobby. I have been a good boy this
year and I would like

A red bike for my birthday. Thank you.

Your friend,

Bobby

Bobby knew that this wasn't true either. So, he tore
up the letter and started again.

Letter 3

Dear God,

I have been an OK boy this year. I still would really
like a bike for my birthday.

Bobby

Bobby knew he could not send this letter to God
either. So, Bobby wrote a fourth letter.

Letter 4

God,

I know I haven't been a good boy this year. I am very
sorry.

I will be a good boy if you just send me a bike for my
birthday.

Please! Thank you,

Bobby

Bobby knew, even if it was true, this letter was not
going to get him a bike.

Now, Bobby was very upset. He went downstairs and told
his mom that he wanted to go to church.

Bobby's mother thought her plan had worked, as Bobby
looked very sad.

Just be home in time for dinner, Bobby's mother told
him.

Bobby walked down the street to the church on the
corner.

Little Bobby went into the church and up to the altar.

He looked around to see if anyone was there.

Bobby bent down and picked up a statue of the Mary.

He slipped the statue under his shirt and ran out of
the church, down the street, into the house, and up to
his room.

He shut the door to his room and sat down with a piece
of paper and a pen.

Bobby began to write his letter to God.

Letter 5

God,

I'VE KIDNAPPED YOUR MAMA. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER
AGAIN, SEND THE BIKE!!!!!!
By kulsham
A great note for all to read it will take just 37 seconds to read this and change your thinking...

Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room. One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs. His bed was next to the room's only window. The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back. The men talked for hours on end. They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation.

Every afternoon when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window.

The man in the other bed began to live for those one hour periods where his world would be broadened and enlivened by all the activity and color of the world outside.

The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walked arm in arm amidst flowers of every color and a fine view of the city skyline could be seen in the distance.

As the man by the window described all this in exquisite detail, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine the picturesque scene.

One warm afternoon the man by the window described a parade passing by.

Although the other man couldn't hear the band - he could see it. In his mind's eye as the gentleman by the window portrayed it with descriptive words.

Days and weeks passed.

One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep. She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away.

As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.

Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the real world outside. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window beside the bed. It faced a blank wall. The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window

The nurse responded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall.

She said, "Perhaps he just wanted to encourage you."

Epilogue:

There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations.

Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy.

"Today is a gift, that's why it is called the present."

The origin of this letter is unknown, but it brings good luck to everyone who passes it
By kulsham
Vituko vya Air Tanzania!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your Captain speaking, they call me MAPEPE. On behalf of Air Tanzania Ltd, I'm welcoming both seated and standing passengers on board Air Tanzania Boeing 737. We apologize for the six-hour delay in taking off, it was due to bad weather and some heavy traffic from Tegeta to the Airport, Dala Dala's are all full in the morning hours and traffic not moving fast.

This is flight TC712 From Dar es Salaam to Mwanza.
Landing there is not guaranteed, but we will end up somewhere in the Lake Zone. And, if luck is in our favor, we may even be landing in your village!

Air Tanzania has an excellent safety record. In fact, our safety standards are so high, that even pick-pockets, snatchers and bandits are afraid to fly with us!

It is with pleasure; I announce that, starting this year,over 30% of our passengers have reached their destination

If our engines are too noisy for you, on passenger request, we can arrange to turn them off!
To make your free fall to earth pleasant and memorable, we serve complimentary kashata and Our favorite local brew MNAZI.

For our not-so-religious passengers, we are the only airline who can help you find out if there really is a God!

We regret to inform you, that today's in-flight movie will not be shown as we could not record it from the ITV due to UEFA Champions League live broadcasting. However, we have bought 10 copies of SANI Magazines and 12 copies of NIPASHE to supplement the movie.

There is no smoking allowed in this airplane.
Any smoke U see in the cabin is only the early warning system on the engines telling us to slow down or our stewards might be making TEA for the cockpit crews including myself

In order to catch important landmarks, we try to fly as close as possible for the best view. If however, we go a little too close, do let us know. Our enthusiastic co-pilot sometimes flies right through the landmark!

Kindly be seated, keep your seat in an upright position for take-off and fasten your seat belt. For those of you who can't find a seat-belt, kindly fasten your own belt to the arm of your seat. And, for those of you who

can't find a seat, do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself on the overhead lockers."

"Thanking you all for choosing AirTanzania to fly for the first and probably the last time."

(mtunzi simjui)
By kulsham
"my name was David, but that sounded old fashioned.
So i shortened it to DVD".
Last edited by kulsham on 04 May 2007, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
By kulsham
Mlevi toka Pemba

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKAME WOKE HIS WIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TELLING HER...!!

"Bibi eeh? Bibiyee..? 'Nashikwa na n’kojo mwiziooo…!!"

His wife said.... "Salaalah! Si wende kwani mpaka unian’sheee, kwani ushakuwa ntoto n’dogo weyeee..???"

Makame said "Haya Bin’dogoo, nilikuwa nakutaarifu tuu…!!"

Few minutes later, MAKAME came back and said...!!

"Nke wanguu…! Nataka nikuambie maneno ya ajabuuu, yan’tokea chooni!!"

Now she is angry for being woken up for the second time, She said.....

"Salaalah...! Mwanamme kama hilo tembo huliwezi, si uliwache!! Haya, kitu gani tena cha ajabu ambacho hujaniambia wataka nambia tena…?"

MAKAME: "Nilipokwenda chooni, nilipofungua n’lango, taa ikawaka
na nilipofunga n'lango taa izimika yenyewe....!! Balahau Si maajabu
tena hayo n’ke wanguuu…!?!"

His wife sat up and said...
"Nlaanifu wee… tena shetwani nkubwa... kabisa weyee, n’jukuu wa Ibilisi, n’yaau nkubwa!!!!! Ushakojoa tena ndani ya firiji…!!!!!!"
By FatemaC
kulsham wrote:Vituko vya Air Tanzania!

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your Captain speaking, they call me MAPEPE. On behalf of Air Tanzania Ltd, I'm welcoming both seated and standing passengers on board Air Tanzania Boeing 737. We apologize for the six-hour delay in taking off, it was due to bad weather and some heavy traffic from Tegeta to the Airport, Dala Dala's are all full in the morning hours and traffic not moving fast.

This is flight TC712 From Dar es Salaam to Mwanza.
Landing there is not guaranteed, but we will end up somewhere in the Lake Zone. And, if luck is in our favor, we may even be landing in your village!

Air Tanzania has an excellent safety record. In fact, our safety standards are so high, that even pick-pockets, snatchers and bandits are afraid to fly with us!

It is with pleasure; I announce that, starting this year,over 30% of our passengers have reached their destination

If our engines are too noisy for you, on passenger request, we can arrange to turn them off!
To make your free fall to earth pleasant and memorable, we serve complimentary kashata and Our favorite local brew MNAZI.

For our not-so-religious passengers, we are the only airline who can help you find out if there really is a God!

We regret to inform you, that today's in-flight movie will not be shown as we could not record it from the ITV due to UEFA Champions League live broadcasting. However, we have bought 10 copies of SANI Magazines and 12 copies of NIPASHE to supplement the movie.

There is no smoking allowed in this airplane.
Any smoke U see in the cabin is only the early warning system on the engines telling us to slow down or our stewards might be making TEA for the cockpit crews including myself

In order to catch important landmarks, we try to fly as close as possible for the best view. If however, we go a little too close, do let us know. Our enthusiastic co-pilot sometimes flies right through the landmark!

Kindly be seated, keep your seat in an upright position for take-off and fasten your seat belt. For those of you who can't find a seat-belt, kindly fasten your own belt to the arm of your seat. And, for those of you who

can't find a seat, do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself on the overhead lockers."

"Thanking you all for choosing AirTanzania to fly for the first and probably the last time."

(mtunzi simjui)
Typical Tanzanians!!!!
By qarrar
kulsham wrote:"Nlaanifu wee… tena shetwani nkubwa... kabisa weyee, n’jukuu wa Ibilisi, n’yaau nkubwa!!!!! Ushakojoa tena ndani ya firiji…!!!!!!"
Good one :!:

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline