Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The best place to come in and give your face muscles some exercise...
By qarrar
xx_atika_xx wrote:I think this is just the start! Think of the birthdays, anniversaries e.t.c. 8)
:shock: :shock: :shock:
By Sayyeda
qarrar wrote:
Sayyeda wrote:Marrying a Goldmine!
Aint she supposed to bring all dat form her parent’s house :?: Its more like marrying into a gold mine then :)
Well I guess it's the guy who is marrying a goldmine... not the gal! :wink:

xxx_atika_xx wrote:
I think this is just the start! Think of the birthdays, anniversaries e.t.c. 8)

Hehehe :lol:
By xx_atika_xx
True. But what makes anyone think she would share :!:
By qarrar
xx_atika_xx wrote:True. But what makes anyone think she would share :?:
What's yours is mine, and what's mine's my own. :)
By xx_atika_xx
Rightly said - but thats her line. :twisted:

What you do get however as part of the bargain is the zakaat and khums bill. :lol:
By qarrar
xx_atika_xx wrote:Rightly said - but thats her line. :twisted:

What you do get however as part of the bargain is the zakaat and khums bill. :lol:
I said it first :!: If she is dat rich she can pay her own khums and zakaat 8)
By xx_atika_xx
Hmmmmm...

According to Ayatollah Sistani (may Allah(swt) give him a long life), a husband is responsible for the wife's maintenance and if he doesnt provide that to her she can draw her expenses from his property without his permision. :twisted:

Like they say...women and cats will do as they please, men and dog best get used to it.
By qarrar
xx_atika_xx wrote:According to Ayatollah Sistani (may Allah(swt) give him a long life), a husband is responsible for the wife's maintenance and if he doesnt provide that to her she can draw her expenses from his property without his permision. :twisted:

Like they say...women and cats will do as they please, men and dog best get used to it.
I thought Agha was on our side….. :cry:

That quote from Robert A. Heinlein, I must admit is true :shock:…credit given when it’s due.
By Muhammad Mahdi
i am sorry to interrupt but what is the use of this?
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:what is the use of this?
The use of what :?: Marriage or irony that comes with it :?:
By qarrar
:idea:
Last edited by qarrar on 23 Mar 2006, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
By xx_atika_xx
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:the uselss talk going on
Just to point out Br.Mahdi that this is after all the humour forum...and the discussion here is light hearted :!:
By Muhammad Mahdi
I am sorry if I offended you but is it jaiz is Islam to joke around with a person of the opposite gender?
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:Is it jaiz is Islam to joke around with a person of the opposite gender?
In Islam everything is Halal unless or until said to the contrary specifically. This is a discussion via a forum; we do not see each other and I am sure such discussions do not incite haraam acts because if they do then yes I personally would advise you to refrain form them.

Guard your tongue and do not speak about people whatever comes out of your mouth, otherwise you will turn your friends into your enemies. Imam Zainul Abidin (A.S)
By Sayyeda
This is to inform you all that we must maintain some discipline within this forum! And it would be appreciated if fingers are not pointed at one another!

Your post has been deleted Muhammad Mahdi and I hope that there will be no need for editing anybody's posts in the future! :)
Ramadan Daily Duas - # 18

*Dua for Day 18 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Short Tafsir on Maudhatain surahs - Suratul Fil an[…]

Short talk on Imam Hasan (a.s.) on the occasion of[…]

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline