Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The best place to come in and give your face muscles some exercise...
By zalidina
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you."

The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, "Which do you want, son?" The boy takes the quarters and leaves.

"What did I tell you?" said the barber. "That kid never learns!"

Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. "Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?"

The boy licked his cone and replied, "Because the day I take the dollar, the game's over!"
By Umm.aly
Lol! Clever dumb kid! :lol:
By Sayyeda
:lol:
By *SweetY*
Talk bout money greedy! But then again you can't really expect more than that from Londoners..! :roll:
By qarrar
*SweetY* wrote:...you can't really expect more than that from Londoners..! :roll:
Londoners pay up, albeit when deceived; you should watch the ‘The Real Hustle’ on BBC Three.
By zalidina
*SweetY* wrote:Talk bout money greedy! But then again you can't really expect more than that from Londoners..! :roll:
oi!!! wat do u mean by that? aint u a londoner too?
By *SweetY*
Come on man, like you don't notice, haven't you been here long enoug to realise how it is!?!?! You all beleive money makes the World go round..!
By zalidina
*SweetY* wrote:Come on man, like you don't notice, haven't you been here long enoug to realise how it is!?!?! You all beleive money makes the World go round..!
i didnt say nothing abt money, i was commenting on ur comment abt londoners being greddy. i dont appreciate u implying that.
By *SweetY*
I didn't ask you to appreciate it. I was just stating the facts! If you can't handle them, then i can't help you there.
By zalidina
*SweetY* wrote:I didn't ask you to appreciate it. I was just stating the facts! If you can't handle them, then i can't help you there.
y r u getting rude for? i dont think ur school ever taught u the difference between facts n opinions. FACTS are things that can be proven n doesnt vary btween different ppl. like this planet is the 3rd planet form the sun.OPINIONS on the other hand are wat ppl think abt a thing n it varies btween ppl.
By *SweetY*
Oh sorry, this is what London taught me, you have to be harsh to be heard. Oh n if you didn't know, all of your 'londoners' use stating the fact as an everyday expression, but do not literally mean it!Plus come on, what more eveidence do you need to beleive, this you live in London yourslef, you should know it inside out by now! oh btw, before you over analyse that to, i didn'y literally mean inside out..! ok?

Sheikh Murtudha Alidina explains about laylatul Qa[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 18

*Dua for Day 18 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Short Tafsir on Maudhatain surahs - Suratul Fil an[…]

Short talk on Imam Hasan (a.s.) on the occasion of[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline