Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A section dedicated to reviews of books ... good, bad, excellent or aweful...let others know what you thought of books that you have read...
By imz
salaamz brovas n sistas..

TITLE: The Bible, the Qu'ran and Science: The Holy Scriptures Examined in the Light of Modern Knowledge
AUTHOR: by Maurice Bucaille, Alastair D. Pannell (Translator)

It sure makes one wonder about the bible and whether it has suffered the cruelty of time and man for that matter. This book explains all different types of scriptures that exists and the "defects" contined in them that were manipulated by men. Not only that, it distinguishes Quran as the complete unchanged book of God that not only reflects on God, but about nature and science as well. I loved it, and it has changed my perspective about life in general.

peronsally, i wud recommend everyone to read this title.

w/s.
By Yas
That is really one amazing book. Strongly recommended! :D
By Umm.aly
A/s.. definately sounds like an interesting book.. thnks for sharing the info.. will check in tabligh if its available..
By imz
salaamz muhaddisa,

following ur interest in this title, before you go off to the bookstore,
here's a link thats got the entire literature online should u prefer readin it on d net http://www.islam-guide.com/bqs/

and btw ive chkd the words on d above link, theyre xactly the same so its a copy of the book itself.

altho d book mite be handy .. and its got black cover with a galaxy/space.

w/s
By Sayyeda
It sure sounds like an interesting book... just like Muhaddisa stated earlier... Will also try to get the book.

Thanks for the link, incase we do not get the book!
By imz
no problem at all.

thers this book called "The Hereafter [Ma'ad]" by Ayatollah Dastaghaib Shirazi. its an interesting book whereby it stats everything a to z about death and hereafter. im currently reading it so will conclude at a later date.

w.s
Bismillahi Ar-Rahmani, Ar-Rahim.
(I begin by the name of the Almighty, the most Munificent, and the most Compassionate)

As-Salaamun Alaikum.

I just posted the following:

Ask :: Youth Community of Tanzania Forum Index -> Book Reviews

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:55 am Post subject: The Hereafter(Ma'ad)

I highly recommend everyone to read the book called "The Hereafter" (Ma'ad) It's too beautiful! Once you start reading it, you would actually wish for its never ending.

The book is indeed the best! How did you find it?

Allah Hafeez

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline