Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A section dedicated to reviews of books ... good, bad, excellent or aweful...let others know what you thought of books that you have read...
By smak786110
Salaams.
I wld like to knw who has read,or heard about the book "Power of Prayers" which is published in dar?? The book is full of Duaas etc.
Am jst surving it coz I heard many people r interested in it..... :)
By Sajida
Hi there..i have power of prayers its a very nice book..lots of duas for every single thing,works wonders also.It might be available at tabligh u can check it out if u from dar?hehe..n if u want to have a look at it or smtg let me know :)
By smak786110
Thanks for ur information :) ...
well...ammm....actuallyy....Am the son of the complier of tht book,and m checking if the book is very popular or nt. :oops: :oops: ...
Coz m planning on bring the whole book on the net,so people cn check any duaas frm their computers and print what they need it,coz there is gonna be a new edition in few months time inshallah with some Ziaraats and Duaas added and with translation...So my plan was to bring it in net before it comes out so people cn check it out... :? ....Amm so what r opinions??? shld I bring it online or not??? Let's see 8)
By Umm.aly
Alykum salaam..
Sounds like a gr8 book.. it wud be real nice having access to it online..
Bring it on!! :)
By smak786110
Ok am trying my best it will come out soon inshallah :?
By Sajida
great idea..everyone can benefit from it :)
By Sajida
great idea..everyone can benefit from it.. :)
By smak786110
yeah....Just let me finish up the site,thn will need a hosting..I mean a cheaper or something...Or maybe if someone wants to donate hosting :)
By smak786110
oh ok..I didnt get u properly actually...Is it tht u will provide with a separate domain name or...??? :oops:
By Aliyah
assalamun alaykunah,

well, this book performs magic. Actually it has really improved my way of praying since last few months. I recieved it as a gift. It would be great to have it online.

Shukran

Aliyah
By smak786110
Alaykis SalaamKunah :lol:
Nice to hear frm u,well inshallah the booklet will be online soon with ur prayers and Duaas.

Thanks

Power of Prayers Team
By Aliyah
Ahsanth! Well Inshallah. You are doing a good job mashallah....

Aliyah
By sadika
Thats a very noble thing you are doing. Hope to see it soon.
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline