Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A section dedicated to reviews of books ... good, bad, excellent or aweful...let others know what you thought of books that you have read...
By smak786110
The page inshallah is in progress,will be out soon.... only waiting for u peoples Duaas......
By smak786110
Ok the POP site is almost done....Brother Hasin,what should I do now for getting the name and all tht.....
By abuali
you have two choices...

1. get your own domain and hosting.. (this will mean paying for it)

2. get hosting space and domain extension from Ask (i.e say we can host the website you have made on an extension of the Ask domain. For example http://www.ask.or.tz/pop or any such extension)...this will be for free

your choice
By smak786110
ok...I think I will take the extension of "Ask" for sometime,and will give opportunity to the public to get Thawaab by donating the domain and hosting....Jst let me do some finishing touches on the site and will come back to u inshallah....Thanks alot :lol:
By Umm.aly
hey all.. salaams..
We have been quite in here lately.. anyways.. i got this book "The Many Coloured Land And The Golden Torc" by Julian May.. has anyone read it?
Its about humans living on other planets and how people go back to Earth 600 million years ago. U cn say its a Sci fiction book..
ANy good reviews bout it before i start reading it?
By smak786110
[quote="Muhaddisa"]hey all.. salaams..
Its about humans living on other planets quote]

A.S.....
Well I dunno..but in Holy Quraan,Sura-e-Rahman (if m nt mistaken)...Its written clearly that "Earth we have created for living beings".............. :?..
So does it mean there wont be any living creatures out there???? :cry: :cry: :cry:
By Umm.aly
hmm well its sumthing i cnt answer on hand but will let u know as soon as i cn find out.. anyways the book m reading is fiction..
By Muhammad Mahdi
tried it
nice site

I have a suggestion
Please enable right clicking

Wassalaam
By Aliyah
Assalamun alaykum,

Well, i have heard of this book from my peers. What exactly does it contain and who is the author????

Somaiya
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline