Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A section dedicated to reviews of books ... good, bad, excellent or aweful...let others know what you thought of books that you have read...
By freespirit
Anyone here read The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown?

It basically alleges that Prophet Isa was married to and had a child with Mary Magdalene. The child bit is debatable, it couldve been a product of the writer’s imagination, but anyone have any idea if the theory that he was married is true? I personally havent come across any mention of it in the Quran.. If anyone’s got any info id love to know!

Good book by the way, and if you’ve read it id recommend Angels & Demons by the same author.
By proudmuslimah
i was confused too after reading this novel..but there is now a sequel to it explaining more about this issue..its a christian version..nd my ignorance abt the bible made me put it aside..if u can get hold of it..its by "dan (something) nd its title says smthing like..the truth/clarification behind the da vinci code..i dont quite remember the exact heading..very sorry for the very limited info im giving u..

i just read the beginning..nd the writer who..after reading the da vinci code.. was puzzled abt the marriage thingy..nd he at once got to finding out he truth abt it..he at first starts to put the misconceptions abt mary magdalene straight..plz do try going thru it if at all u can get hold of it..nd enlighten me too abt this concept..

while u r at it..i wud suggest u read dan brown's "digital fortress"..its truly an amzing novel..

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline