Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A section dedicated to reviews of books ... good, bad, excellent or aweful...let others know what you thought of books that you have read...
By Reyhana
''MIRACLES IN OUR BODIES"",by Harun Yahya.

A very interesting book which as you read, you will go on saying ''SUBHANALLAH,ALHAMDULILLAH,SHUKRANLILLAH''.

It will surely make you ponder and acknowledge the vast mercy and power of the all merciful and all powerful lord .It will make you realise how much indebted you are to the one and only Almighty Allah.

You will gain cognizant of the fact which Imam Ali ibnul Hussein states in his duas in Sahifa-e-Sajjadiyyah ‘’……… The most thankful of Thy servants has not the capacity to thank Thee……..and ………..The flood of Thy bounty has rendered me incapable of counting Thy praises! …. And ….My Allah, my thanksgiving is small before Thy great boons…………Thy boons are abundant - my tongue is
too weak to count them! Thy favours are many - my understanding falls
short of grasping them, not to speak of exhausting them! So how can I
achieve thanksgiving? For my thanking Thee requires thanksgiving.
Whenever I say, 'To Thee belongs praise!', it becomes thereby incumbent
upon me to say, 'To Thee belongs praise'!

You will to an extent, understand the words of Imam Ali ''it is no wonder if a man dies,it is a wonder,how he is kept alive for so many are the dangers to his existence for there are in every element,things which can cause his death….’’

EPILOGUE:''Each one of the trillion of cells in our bodies fulfils its tasks perfectly as a result of Allah's perfect plan,so that we may lead our lives without any difficulty,running,playing,writing,reading and lots of other things you do are thanks to Allah's compassion and mercy.
Like all other things on earth,Allah has created you perfectly and given you everything you need.
What you should do in return is to give thanks to our lord who has given you all these blessings that are much more valuable than any other present you may be given in this world.
This book will lead you to reflect upon your bodies.It will show you how perfectly and elaborately the human body has been created by Allah.
Once you read this book you will love Allah even more and thank him.
You will be surprised at the neglectfulness of those around you,who do not reflect,and you will be eager to tell them what you have learnt,so they will be heedful too.''
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline