Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A section dedicated to reviews of books ... good, bad, excellent or aweful...let others know what you thought of books that you have read...

Do u like to read?

Reading is like oxygen to me!
71%
So-so..
29%
Not my cup of tea!
No votes
0%
By Muhammad
well who doznt like harry potter???apart frm 1 of my 'weird friend' all otherz just luv harry potter!!!(excludin thos who dont like readin)
i hav read like each buk zillions of timez(actually 2-3 timz..)lol..
well in a few days the movie is cumin out..harry potter n goblet of fire!

apt frm harry potter series i luvd enid blyton in my primary years...(secret seven,hardy boys....)

i hav read other buks like charlie n chocolate factory followd by charlie n the gr8 glass elevator...

i just luv buks...i cant sleep widout readin for atleast 30 mins...lol.

wel also i hav read gr8 islamic buks like i was saddams prisoner,prophecies abt Holy prohpet of islam in Hindu,Christian and Jewish scriptures n many otherz such as youth n morals...(n ofcoz the Holy book)

well i shud really stop blowin my trumpets here!!haha...

regards
By Umm.aly
Hey there.. welcome to the club and the forum!
Luks like we cn definately open an official Harry Potter fan club! lol..
Keep posting regarding any interesting books that u may have come across..

M currently reading Stephen Kings "Insomnia" n its realy gripping.. its the most unusual type of book i have read.. anyone read it??
What bout other books of Stephen King?? Have never been a fan of his before Insomnia..
By Muhammad
well u r true abt the harry potter club!!haha
unfortunately i havnt yet cum across Insomia or buks bt stephen king for that matter...
i wil update if i cum across any interestin buks inshalah..
regards
By Umm.aly
So i have heard n wud luv to read his books.. "the Da vinci code" n others too.. but havent gotten any as yet..
By Umm.aly
Wow cool.. have exams soon.. once done then wud luv to read them!
By Muhammad Mahdi
maybe hasin would accept to upload them?
but its copyright ...
By Muhammad
salaamz
well any1 has any of dan browns collection??if yes plz let me knw :D..i really wana read it(i can giv it bak in 2-3 days..)...or if at all its in sum library that u knw,just inform me...coz i dnt really lyk readin it on the computer...thnkz :D
regards
Mohamed
By abuali
Two Women and a Man
by Bint-al-Huda, the honorable sister of Shaheed Baqir Us Sadr, who was martyred by Saddam in 1980 in Iraq for opposing the oppressive regime.

In this great work, the author is portraying the damaging conditions in Islamic society in the form of a story of a Muslim family. With an articulate style of writing author addresses the issues like spreading of irreligious and atheistic ideas among Muslim youths.

The story is about two sisters Hasnat and Rihab, Hasnat is on the right path and Rihab is astray and has doubts about the Existence of the Almighty God. Hasnat gets engaged with Mustufa who is mature understanding and follows the Path of the righteous even while studying in the West. Rihab gets envious of Hasnat and is pained by the Happiness of her sister.

Mustafa writes a letter to Hasnat and sends his photograph along with it, unfortunately it gets in the hands of Rihab before reaching her sister. A sinister plan crops in Rihab's satanic mind and she writes a letter to her brother in law in the name of her Sister, Hasnat, and then ..

Read it online at... http://al-islam.org/bintalhuda/twowomenandaman/
By Sayyeda
This story (Two women and a man) sure sounds interesting! Will definately read it after my exams!
By Muhammad
salamz
read it...touching how patience pays off...for both hasanat and her fiance'.
hey i stil havnt got any reply if any1 has got dan browns collection..
mohd mahdi wher did u get them frm?wher did u download them frm?
if u can mail it to me...m_shabbir30@yahoo.com..aite..thkz
regards
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline