Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A section dedicated to reviews of books ... good, bad, excellent or aweful...let others know what you thought of books that you have read...

Do u like to read?

Reading is like oxygen to me!
71%
So-so..
29%
Not my cup of tea!
No votes
0%
By minhaal2000
HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE...

great book no doubt ...its kind of hard reading it and takes ages to complete on the pc....

by the way thanx for sharing the website...
By Sayyeda
hasin wrote:Two Women and a Man
by Bint-al-Huda, the honorable sister of Shaheed Baqir Us Sadr, who was martyred by Saddam in 1980 in Iraq for opposing the oppressive regime.

In this great work, the author is portraying the damaging conditions in Islamic society in the form of a story of a Muslim family. With an articulate style of writing author addresses the issues like spreading of irreligious and atheistic ideas among Muslim youths.

The story is about two sisters Hasnat and Rihab, Hasnat is on the right path and Rihab is astray and has doubts about the Existence of the Almighty God. Hasnat gets engaged with Mustufa who is mature understanding and follows the Path of the righteous even while studying in the West. Rihab gets envious of Hasnat and is pained by the Happiness of her sister.

Mustafa writes a letter to Hasnat and sends his photograph along with it, unfortunately it gets in the hands of Rihab before reaching her sister. A sinister plan crops in Rihab's satanic mind and she writes a letter to her brother in law in the name of her Sister, Hasnat, and then ..

Read it online at... http://al-islam.org/bintalhuda/twowomenandaman/

A great book... In the end, Hasanat's patience pays off!
By Muhammad Mahdi
http://www.Here-I-am is a very nice book
Its about a boy who visits a site and meets a hacker/god online
The book is about their conversation about evolution, life after death, sufferings etc
By Sayyeda
^^ Hey how come that site doesnt open?

Also tried inserting the '.com' in the end... but something else opens up...
By Sayyeda
Ok, the site opened!

Gonna read it now... Thanks :)
By Sayyeda
Sounds like a good book, too bad that we could only read the first chapter!

Anyway I'm currently reading a book called "BUSH AT WAR" by Bob Woodward which gives an outlay on the 9/11 attack, and much more! Anyone read it?
By Sabiha
Anyway I'm currently reading a book called "BUSH AT WAR" by Bob Woodward which gives an outlay on the 9/11 attack, and much more! Anyone read it?
No, i havnt read it, but have watched farenheight 9/11. Is it anything like that?

regarding the Da-Vinci code, the so called "facts" in the book are no more than fanciful fabrications on the part of some person who wanted to have an important lineiage. I was very disturbed after i read the book, due to obvious reasons. However, i got my answer recently as to the validity of the information in the book from a documentary on the discovery channel. I cant, unfortunately, give u the facts of the documentary as i only watched the last 5 minutes. But the conclusion was very clear when it maintained that the information in the book, 'The Da-Vinci code' is all an extremely elaborate sham!!!
By zalidina
anyone read the da vinci code by dan brown? i wanted to know ppls opinios on the issues raised in it.
By Muhammad Mahdi
I have read it. Most of it is not true however some truth is there in it.
By zalidina
the first page says wats true and wats not. there was a documentary on saturday or friday on dan browns da vinci code, this guy went to find out wat is and wat isnt true. in the end he found out that its really hard to tell. like the holy grail no one knows wat it really is.n the priory of sion there is proof that it was fake n proof that its real.
By Muhammad Mahdi
yes. I saw a documentary on it too and the focumentary disprooves many theories proposed by Brown. Howecver, the origins of are true.
By zalidina
there been loadz of documentaries on it. did u watch the real da vinci code on channel 4? thats th one i m talking abt.
By zalidina
there been loadz of documentaries on it. did u watch the real da vinci code on channel 4? thats th one i m talking abt.

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline