Oppression on the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.)

A section dedicated to reviews of books ... good, bad, excellent or aweful...let others know what you thought of books that you have read...

Moderator: Umm.aly

abuali
Ask Admin

Oppression on the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.)

Postby abuali » 28 Feb 2008, 01:55

On the sad occassion of Chehlum (40th day after martyrdom of Imam Hussain(AS)), I take this humble opportunity to present a review of a collection of trials and tribulations that fell upon the Ahlul Bayt(AS) soon after the martyrdom of the Holy Prophet (SAWW)

I always used to wonder what would have befallen our Lady of Light (AS) who was known for her patience so that she had to utter:

Agonies and anguishes and griefs poured upon me in such a way that had they poured upon days those would have turned into nights. (bleak, dark and bewildering).

After reading this compilation I wonder how she only said the above! :cry:

Full title: Oppression on the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) after the martydom of the Holy Prophet (SAWW)

Available: Tabligh Bookshop for 1000/-

I am afraid I am unable to review the book as one would normally. Please do buy a copy or ask me for mine to read it.
Reyhana
Ask Senior
Ask Senior

Re: Oppression on the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.)

Postby Reyhana » 07 Jan 2010, 22:24

An eye opening book for all MUSLIMS.This book also quotes from non shia references.A MUST READ for all .
''The worst sin is that which the commiter takes lightly.''[saying of Imam Ali a.s. quoted in Nahjul Balagha]

Return to “Book Reviews”