Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
We all have a question that needs an answer from a scholar. This is the place to post it.
Currently, Sheikh Kamran is answering questions.

Moderators: Syed Kazim, Muhammad Mahdi

By Reflection of Perfection
This forum is called ASK THE SCOLAR.
According to the dictionary a scholar is a learned person .
How many of you who are answering the questions scholars??

If you give a wrong reply, you will get the sins for misleading a person.

So,leave the answering to some real scolars.
His Administrativeness Hasin has asked me to edit my earlier post.

i have just edited the last part of it.

For those who feel what I say is not true, please tell me so and we can discuss the matter.
By Umm.aly
Salaams..
I understand the point raised by you and i agree that if the information given is not correct, may mislead a person. However, if a person is confident of what they are talking bout, then they dnt necessarily have to be a scholar to reply. You could always verify the answers with a scholar if the answers do not satisfy and correct any information that may have been wrongly stated..
By Yas
Heyya,
I'd just like to point out that there's absolutely nothing wrong in encouraging healthy debate. We can all share our opinions and have our say - however that is all they are, opinions. Given, what you've said is also very true, we shouldn't trust opinions, so do make sure you get an authoritative fatwa from your mujtahid. But yea, healthy constructive debate, opinions, discussions, that's what we're here for! Bring it on :D
I agree to what both of you said however these things should be discussed in ask anyone not ask the scholar :arrow: :D :D :D

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline