Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
We all have a question that needs an answer from a scholar. This is the place to post it.
Currently, Sheikh Kamran is answering questions.

Moderators: Syed Kazim, Muhammad Mahdi

By smak786110
Salaamun Alaykum...
As we all say tht in every creation there is the creator of it,e.g ask.or.tz the creator is Hasin :lol: :lol: ....So likewise I want to know if there is always a creator behind than who is the creator of God???
I heard in some Dua tht Allah(swt) says tht he was a hidden treasure etc....
By abuali
Alaykum Salaam

Thank you for your compliment. However I do not truly deserve it. I have really not done much to create Ask. Lets pray that we can all do so much more in the way of Allah (SWT).

Getting back to the question, the most aparent difference in Allah's creation and the 'creations' that we humans make is that our creations are made using resources/materials/ideas that are already created. Allah's creations are from nothing. He says, and there is (Kun Fayakun).

It is important to understand that we cannot even begin to comprehend the immense greatness of the Most Great Allah (SWT) using our meagre senses, let alone understand his existence (I am using the word existence for lack of a better word; for existence is used for things that at some time did not exist, which is not true for Allah (SWT) )

It is also important to understand that the limitations we face are not the limitations faced by our Lord. He has but no limitations.

We are bound by time. We live for some time and then we die. Before we are born, we do not exist. The element of TIME is itself a creation of Allah (SWT) as mentioned in the Quran that every soul has a destined time. Hence, before Allah created all his creations including Time, existence and time did not matter. There were no creations and no limitations for creation. Creation would not amke sense when 'TIME' itself was not created. For every creation needs a time of creation. And hence, its only us, the creations that are limited by time. The Creator is one, and is not limited by these limitations.

Just as an afterthought...
What we create are mere rearrangements using what He has created.

I hope I made sense...
By smak786110
Hey...Thanks...Not bad... :lol:
By abuali
Answer by Shk. Aliasghar Karmali
The question of who is the creator of God will result into us having endless causes and thus no beginning to life and we see that life is existing in this world and thus we conclude that life has a beginning which has to be the first cause who is the cause of all causes who is not a cause by himself.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline