Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
We all have a question that needs an answer from a scholar. This is the place to post it.
Currently, Sheikh Kamran is answering questions.

Moderators: Syed Kazim, Muhammad Mahdi

By zalidina
how can i justify that there is a hereafter and life after death to someone who is of another religion or is an atheist?
By smak786110
amm...nice question and a hard one too :lol: ....well...lets see...."Alaazinaa yuminnuna bil ghayb,wa yukimunasalaata wa mimaa razknaa hum unfikon"- Sura Baqarah...
Well here in Holy Quran it says believeers r those who believe in Unseen and pray salaat and etc...Now dunno about the athists :oops: .....
By zalidina
thanks for the answer but it was a little too late, this question was for an essay i was doing about the belief in the hereafter and how it can be justified. the essay was due in a month ago.
By zalidina
thats ok, it was nice to know what i could have added in the essay
By abuali
My apologies...I somehow missed this topic.

The first thing that came to my mind was a question that can try and shed some light on the high possibilty of a life after death to an atheist (Most of the religions in the world do believe in life after death, albeit in different concepts)

The question is, does an unborn baby while being in its mothers womb know that he/she is alive? Does he/she know that life exists? Does a baby before even being formed in the womb know that there is life?

So if we humans dont know there is life before we come and develop into this world, is it fair to say there is no life after death just because we cannot visualize it?
By smak786110
yeah i was abt to say tht :lol: :lol: :lol: (kidding)
By abuali
Answer by Shk. Aliasghar Karmali
Divine Justice Demands A Day Of Judgement
While describing the attributes of the Lord Almighty, one of the attributes is that God is Just and so He has provided each and every essential thing for every thing and every being, without demand:

One of the demands of God's justice is to give reward to those good people who, as we see, passed their whole lives in obedience and worship and piety but, in this world of ours, they got no reward in proportion with their labours and hardships.

Likewise, the Just Lord's attribute of Justice also demands that He should give punishment to offenders who, as we see, have indulged in various mischiefs and conspiracies and devastating corruption but no punishment is or has been given to them in this world. They pass away from this world continuing their offences and sins. Often it also happens that mischievous offenders live easy and luxurious lives whereas good people live in trouble. We also see how much cruelty man shows towards man. They loot one another's property; kill one another and trample others honor under their feet.

Since God Almighty is Just, certainly a day will come when every one will get his due based on his good or bad deeds. Right of every one will be restored to him or her.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline