Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
We all have a question that needs an answer from a scholar. This is the place to post it.
Currently, Sheikh Kamran is answering questions.

Moderators: Syed Kazim, Muhammad Mahdi

By Muhammad Mahdi
remember not all Islamic laws were as they are now.
By Syed Kazim
Yes, but Allah (s.w.t.) did send Houris for P.Adams Children, that is how they multiplied!
By Syed Kazim
Should i bring references?
By zalidina
Syed Kazim wrote:Yes, but Allah (s.w.t.) did send Houris for P.Adams Children, that is how they multiplied!
lets say that ur post is correct, wudnt that mean that we are all half houris n half humans, coz we wud have have genes from the houris too.
By Syed Kazim
but, when they multiplies, they got married to cousins, which is allowed to date! so, we came from the humans!
By Muhammad Mahdi
Let MM be Human
Let mm be hur

The offspring of Adam

Mm Mm

Their offspring

MM, Mm, mM,mm
where MM is human
Mm, mM is part human
mm is hur

So today in the world there are some full humans, some part humans, some hurs. :P
By Syed Kazim
:lol: .....maybe, i dont no about that, i just know that houris wer sent, ill check altho
By Syed Kazim
:lol: ...u didnt think i htopught u wer serious!
By qamar
I have also been wondering the same?

R houris angels or humans or Jin? Or something else?
By abuali
Answer by Shk. Aliasghar Karmali
Three views are given by scholars as regards to the marriage of children of Adam:

One: Because God is real law maker, He decides when to allow to do something and when to prohibit something. The same is with the case of the marriage of sons of Adam, is that the law of prohibition of marrying brothers and sisters had not yet been enacted. And this was necessary for the growth of human race.

Two: They got married to the women from the another race of human beings living at that time as marrying of brothers and sisters is a disgusting act because they are mahram to each other. Later then the cousins got married.

Third: God sent some heavenly women(Houris) for the sons of Adam
By Muntazir
In His most beautiful names; the names that make a difference in the healing of the soul.

As-Salaamu 'aleykum.

Prophet Adam and lady Hawa were blessed with four children: Habil, Qabil and their two sisters. Habil and the twin sister of Qabil, were more beautiful than the other two. Habil was assigned with farming, Qabil with livestock and their sisters with house work with their mother. Once, when both the daughters and the sons were out of the house, Hawa said to Adam: "O Adam! Isn't it the time for our children to have a spouse and their own children?" "Why yes! It has been quite some time since I've been also thinking about it. I will seek advice from God Almighty at the forenoon prayers."

It was then Adam received revelation from God Almighty about the continuation of life in this world. 'Allah commanded him to marry each son to the other sister.

The same night when they were all sitting together, Adam told his wife and children... and the story goes on.

The story has not been mentioned in the Qur'an and there are also many ahadith regarding the story of how the children of Adam got married to their own sisters...

For the continuation of the story, please refer to the book: Stories of the Prophets, vol. 1 and 2 - From Adam ['a] to Muhammad [s] by Sayyid 'Ali Musawi Gurmarudi. [Farsi]

Also check the side notes of 'Ali Akber Ghuffari on the Stories of the Prophetic History of the Qur'an by Jaad al-Mawlaa, p. 9. [Farsi]

Salaamun 'aleykum warahmatullah.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline