Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A place for members to place announcements of upcoming events & activities
Upcoming programme in Dar for the YOUTHS!

Date: 05/02-05
Speaker: Dr Murtaza Alidina
Venue: Zahra Towers
Time: 8pm-10:30pm

Dinner is going to be served. All you need to do is register its absolutely free!!! :D
Registration is at the Gents or Ladies imambara,tabligh desk or register with myself...
Register now!!!
By Sayyeda
Hey I just heard abt it today... I sure would love to come, but isn't it too late to register now?!

If not, then I would like to register with u!

Do let me know!
By Zahra..
Salaams..
I too would love to come.. I hope its not to late :oops: If i can still come.. please register my name.. Thanx alot..
Zahra..
By Sajida
Salaams..contact Fatima Alidina on 2118878 and get a coupon from her..:)
By abuali
Salaams all...

Unfortunately I couldn't attend as had prior commitments...

So, everyone, let me know how the program went...the highlights...what you thought was the best thing about the program and the worst...etc etc...so that I can get a picture of the program.
By shaziya
heyy

the program....ummmm.... it was very interesting especially the statistics Dr. Alidina gave, which made us or rather me think on how uninformed i am ... he gave statistics about the rate of violence in the world which is unbelievable.
then there was a qns ans session. the qns asked were geneal esp about opposite sex relations as in are we allowed to befriend the opposite sex in islam? where he answer by giving a quranic verse....cant remember :oops:
well... i cant write everything so please everyone add your points
By Tanveer
It was very nice of you to post a little of what you heard, learnt and understood as well as liked about the program and it was nice of you to post it in here for the benefit of those unfortunates who didn' or couldn't attend it due to unavoidable circumstances or perhaps other commitments. Yes, you are absolutely right about it being very interesting and it was very informative too espacially the teens and youths who are indulging or have already indulged into actions he described...violence, sex and what not. True, the American statistics were and are very high but the statistics down here in Dar-es-Salaam are not too low either and I have to mention this with great grief and humiliation....we cannot hide the facts and due to this being a youth forum where issues are to be discussed, this certain issue is definitely no secret. Consider the divorse rate being higher or perhaps equal to the marriage rate! Should i say thats an impressive statistic? I don't know...the attendance was not bad in yesterday's program. The only thing that disappointed me was that during the Q n A session, the ladies were busy talking whereas majority of the questions were from the ladies' side and when the questions were being answered, they were not even paying attention! No wonder we have the same questions from the same people posed at different scholars every year! I got the answer to that question that has been irritating me every time i attend any Q n A session with any scholar. So this is the reason!

Anyhow, those who attended the program are requested to post in here what they learnt from the session for the benefit of those who couldn't attend.
Thank-you once again Shaziya for initiating this discussion. I appreciate it...:)

Short Tafsir on Maudhatain surahs - Suratul Fil an[…]

Short talk on Imam Hasan (a.s.) on the occasion of[…]

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline