Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A place for members to place announcements of upcoming events & activities
(bismillah)
(salam)

I have been requested to suggest names of 15 or so youths who would be interested to attend a discussion session with Mawlana Mukhtar Abbas Vasaya.

Mawlana Mukhtar Abbas Vasaya is from South London and currently in Dar es Salaam giving Gujrati majalises in Mehfil-e-Abbas at 8pm.

Those of you who would be interested to attend, kindly post in this topic. I shall then keep you informed.

I have been asked to suggest a limited number, so it will be first come first served. Also, I will only be able to suggest. The organizers will eventually decide whom to invite.

This program will be for gents only, and it will be in the next couple of days.
Since Mawlana is a Londoner and knows Gujrati as well, language can be any that the group will like it to be.

Focus area will depend on what the youths will want to discuss. It will be an open session.

Timing will be communicated only to those attending.
Dont ladies have such opportunities?

For general information, the discussion will most likely be held tomorrow (friday) night.

Do post here to let me know if you wish to attend (do also let others who may be interested know)
Present in the discussion were representatives from the tabligh board. Mawlana Mukhtar and Sheikh Kermali were both present.

The following is a summary of some topics that were discussed:

1. Differences between the youths here in Tanzania and those in western countries like UK

2. Matam & Zanjeer

3. How best to spread message of Imam Hussain (as) and black clothes

4. How to deal with corrupt leaders and systems

5. Marriages & marital problems in our community as well as other issues that were raised by Sheikh Kermali in the friday sermon.

6. Early marriage as a solution to the above problems.

7. The propaganda in Federation Samachar and other publications against Marjaeyat by using Zakaat
A few other topics that were discussed were:

8. co-education versus mixed education

9. Mahr of marriage

There were so much discussion that it will be hard to summarize and do justice to all the points raised. If i can, will put up some brief points
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline