Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A place for members to place announcements of upcoming events & activities
By Muntazir
Are you interested in learning Farsi? Please contact me on the following number:

+255 784 747774 OR
+255 786 100559

Class will be arranged by an Iranian
Teacher will be an Iranian
Course Fee will be confirmed depending on the number of students attending OR it might be totally FREE
Minimum students: 10
Confirmation: 1 week

Thank you.

Muntazir Al Mahdi
By Muntazir
As Salaamun Aleykum

Both, classes and timings depend on the students. We can only confirm this after we have enough people who would like to learn farsi. However, there's non who seem to be interested yet.

Was-salaam.
By Sayyeda
Hey I'm interested... but the timing might be a problem...

But if the classes are conducted in December, it shouldn't be much of a problem...

Let me have more details.
By Muntazir
As Salaamun Aleykum

I might not be around in December, however, I will try and speak to my teacher and ask her to continue teaching all those who want to learn Farsi.

Was-salaam.
By Tayyaba
Salaam Alaikum..

I am intrested as well and other 2 ppl as well..so if u could just give timings and fee and all ..

thanks
By Muntazir
As Salaamun Aleykum

Thank you very much for your kind offer brother Hasin.

I will definitely speak with my teacher about this and let you aware of what decision she might have at the end. I’m not in contact with her due to the Eid Holiday, but I will make sure I plan everything out with her before I leave.

Sister Tayyabah, please excuse me for a little time of 2-3 days until I get back in contact with my teacher and discuss with her the whole schedule.

Was Salaam
By knowledgeseeker
I would love to do the course during summer... but i ve already started learning farsi...
salaams
i maybe a whole year or more late on this ...
but may i inquire whether this option of learning farsi is still on?
i shall be grateful for any input

wasalaam
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Rahim

As salaamun 'aleykum warahmatullah.

I'm currently in Iran and I won't be coming to Dar es Salaam until the coming Ramadhan. I am working on a Persian book which will allow a quick program for those who are interested in learning the language, Insha'Allah.

I can arrange teaching the language once I get there, so pray for me Insha'Allah.

Let me know if there's anything else.

Salaamun 'aleykum warahmatullah.
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline