Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Birth Dates, Dates of Martydom, Causes of Martydom and the place of their graves. Not merely factual, but also discussions on their exemplary lives.
By abuali
Salaam Alaykum

Our felicitations and congratulations on behalf of 'Askers' to the Imam of our time (atfs) on the wiladat anniversary of his grandfather Ar-reza.

Congratulations to all the mumineeen.

Attached is an artwork by a young community member:
Attachments
mobileimage.jpg
mobileimage.jpg (244.44 KiB) Viewed 866 times
By fsl96
Imam Ali Ar-Reza (A.S.) is also known as Imam-e- Zaamin (A.S.).

Zaamin means ‘The Guarantor’. When Muslims go on journeys they take with them something called ‘Imam-e-Zaamin’ which is some money tied in a cloth.
This tradition probably came from the time of Imam Reza (A.S.) when people used to carry money with them especially because it had Holy Imam's (A.S.) name on it. As Ma'mun, the Abbasid caliph the contemporary of Imam Reza (A.S.), had coins minted with the name of Imam Reza (A.S.) on them, it was very easy for the Muslims to carry the name of Holy Imam (A.S.) with them, especially when they went on journeys.

One day when Imam Reza (A.S.) was on his historical journey from Madinah to Marw (Khurasan), while in a jungle the Holy Imam (A.S.) came across a hunter who was about to kill a deer.
The deer was trying to get away and when she saw Holy Imam (A.S.), she said something to him.
Holy Imam (A.S.) asked the hunter to free the deer so that she could go and feed her little baby deer that were very hungry. Imam Reza (A.S.) also told the hunter that once the deer had fed her babies she would come back. The hunter allowed the deer to go because Holy Imam (A.S.) had told him to, but he did not think the deer will come back. But Imam Reza (A.S.) waited with the hunter until the deer returned with her young ones.

The hunter was amazed on witnessing this miraculous event and he set the deer free as a mark of respect for Imam Reza (A.S.). After this historical event Imam Reza (A.S.) became famous as Imam Zaamin (A.S.).
By fsl96
Doing six things without doing the six other things is self-mockery:

asking for forgiveness from Allah verbally without repenting with the heart
asking for Allah's help without undertaking any effort;
making a firm resolution to do something without taking due precautions;
asking Allah for Paradise without enduring the related hardships;
beseeching deliverance from the Hell-fire without refraining from lusts;
remembering Allah without anticipating to encounter Him.
By fsl96
Cure from all sorts of pain:

Khalid b. al-`Absee has narrated that: `Ali b. Moosa (a) taught me the following instructing me to teach fellow believers for it works with all sort of pains and aches.

U`idhoo nafsee bi’rabbil-ardhi wa rabbis-samaa' U`idhoo nafsee billadhee laa yadhurru ma`a-smihi daa' U`idhoo nafsee billadhee-smuhu barakatun washifaa'

I seek protection for my soul in the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the heavens I seek protection for my soul in the One in whose name no sickness can hurt I seek protection for my soul in the One whose name is Blessed and a Cure.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline