Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Birth Dates, Dates of Martydom, Causes of Martydom and the place of their graves. Not merely factual, but also discussions on their exemplary lives.
By *Fatemah*
s.a everyone...this is a question i found on a site long time back and i wud like to share it wid the rest of you...by the way the question is answered.. :wink: lol....it comes with a beautiful narration too...chk it out!

A question that generally pricks the minds of the people is that a being who is high in place of excellence and whose gandeur is beyound the imagination of mankind and for whom this world inspite of all its vastness and attractions nothing but trash why then such a being with all sublimity is kept out of view ?

Among all the Prophets of God, the foremost and the last is Hazrat Mohammad Mustafa (SAWA( who came into being to elevate the minds and to place the mankind in an honoured position. The mission was accomplished to a greater extent in his life time but the whole-some results could not be achieved in spite of the struggle of his predessors due to intrigues, so the very purpose of his teaching and preaching to place the mankind could not be achieved as desired. The reappearance of our last savior is motivated with an object to fulfill the un accomplished mission of the last Prophet of Islam. "The Awaited" on world fill the world with justice as it was full of tyranny and oppressions." So his noble existence is meant to achieve a destined end.

It is now evident that Imam (A.S.) is root (base) and the world is the tree spread in branches. Imam (A.S.) is before all others in time while the world is last in time. It is a folly to treat it as exaggeration. It is because of him the world is existing and the creatures owe their subsistances to him only. He is the source of subsistances for the destitutes. The sky and the earth also owe their sustenance to him.

To keep this point ever green in memory, it would not be out of way to repeat the narratins of Ayatullah Waheed Khurasani referred to him Mirza Ahmed son of Akhund Khurasani the author of "Kefayat". He narrates that" my mother was unwell. Day by day her illness was getting worse. We were very much puzzled. The doctors were in a fix. One day we received the news of the arrival of an elderly person in Najaf-e-Ashraf expert in astronomy. My brother Mirza Mohammad and I went to him and met him in the Holy tomb of Hazrat Amir-al-Momineen (A.S.). We told him that we have come to inquire about an urgent thing from you. We will concentrate on that problem conscientiously and you give us the reply. The elderly man moved the heads of rosary and said that the disease had spread all over the body of the patient for whom you want to enquire from me. The chance of recovery are very weak and within a day or two the patient would die.. Our intention was to inquire about the reason of illness of our mother. Second time my brother thought consientiously and requested the saint to tell about it. The heads of rosary were again moved by him but his facial expression suddenly changed. This process was thrice repeated and all the three times he seemed to be much worried.

He then said that the man about whom they wanted to know was first seen in Labanon and then was found in Kaba, now he is found in Madina. He moved once again the heads of rosary said that I have witnessed that the sun was circling around his head and he is Imam-e-Zamana (A.S.)

This point is pertinent as the Imam (A.S.) is the centre of the universe so the sun has to circle around him.

Today we are living in the domain of such a noble and exalted Imam (A.S.). It is a pity that we are claiming to be his followers but have departed form the ways dictated and directed by him. If we are sincere in claiming to be his followers, we must be attached to him spiritually to free ourselves form the hardship of this world and the world here-after.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline