Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Birth Dates, Dates of Martydom, Causes of Martydom and the place of their graves. Not merely factual, but also discussions on their exemplary lives.
''Certainly, I just conveyed what i have been ordered to convey as an argument against everyone, be him present or absent, a direct witness or not, and already born or not yet born. Hence everyone who is present should convey (this sermon) to those who are absent, every parent should convey it to his/her children, (and they should continue to do so) until the day of Judgement''.

SERMON PART 1
Praising Allah (s.w.t) and regarding him pure.

Praise belongs to Allah who is exalted above (all the creation) in his Oneness,and is near ( to his creation) in His loneliness.
Sublime is his Authority,and great are the pillars of His (names).
His knowledge encompassess everything while he is lofty in status.
He subdues all the creation through his power and evidence.
He has always been praiseworthy and shall always be praised.
[He is the glorified Whose glory has no end.
He begins and repeats (the creation),and to him all affairs are returned].
He is the maker of what has been elevated (i.e., heavens),the expander of what has been spread out (i.e., the earth),and the dominator of planets and the heavens.
He is the holy and exalted above all purifications, the Lord of the angels and the spirit.
He grants to all that He created.
He prolongs His grace to all that He originated.
He sees all eyes, and eyes do not see him.
He is generous, forbearing, and patient.
He made His mercy encompass everything,and he favoured them by His grace.
He does not hasten His revenge,nor does He take the initiative on what (He knows) they deserve of his punishment.
He comprehends the secrets,and knows what the hearts conceal.
Hidden things are not concealed from Him,nor do they make Him doubtful.
He encompasses (in knowledge) and dominates everything, and has strength and power over everything.
Nothing is like Him, and He is the establisher of ''the thing'' when it was nothing.
He is everlasting [and free of need], who acts justly; there is no God but He, the mighty, the wise.
He is exalted beyond being grasped by visions, while He grasps all visions, and He is subtle, well aware (of all things).
None can reach His description by seeing Him, nor can anyone find out how He is, secretly or openly, and (He is not known) except by what Allah, the mighty and the majestic, has made as the signs of Himself.
I testify that He is Allah, whose holiness overspreads all ages, Whose light overwhelms perpetuity, who wnforces His command without consulting an advisor.
There is no partner with Him in (His) planning, nor is there any discrepancy in (His) management.
He shaped whatever He originated without a preexisting model, and created whatever He created without getting assistance from anyone, burdening Himself, or Having any need to find out a solution.
He originated it (in His will), thus it came into being, and He formed it (in His intention) thus it became distinct.
So, He is Allah, the One that there is no God but He, Who is proficient in skill, and beautiful in action.
He is the just Who never oppresses, and the most generous to Whom all affairs are referred.
I further testify the He is [Allah] that before his magnificence everything is lowly, before his might everything is humble, before his power everything surrenders, and before His awe everything yields.
He is the King of all domains, the turner of the heavenly bodies in their orbits, the dominator of the sun and the moon, each of which pursues its course to an appointed time.
He makes night overtake the day, and day overtake the night, (each one) seeking the other rapidly.
He is the destroyer of every stubborn tyrant, and the annihilator of every rebelious Satan.
Neither has there been any opposing power beside Him, nor any peer.
He is unique and impenetrable.
He never begets nor is he begotten, and none can ever be a match for Him.
He is the only God, the glorious Lord, who wills, and thus carries out, who intends, and thus decrees, who knows, and thus takes into account.
He causes death and gives life. He impoverishes and enriches. He makes (men) laugh and makes (them) weep. [He brings near and drives away.] He denies and grants.
For Him is sovereignty, so is praise. In His hand is all goodness, and He is powerful to do everything.
He lets night enter the day, and day enter night; there is no God but He, the mighty, the oft-forgiving.
He is the responder to supplication, open-handed in granting, the enumerator of breaths, and the lord of the jinn and the humans.
neither does anything bring difficulty for Him, not does the cry of those who appeal for help annoy Him, nor does the insistence of those who insist exhaust Him or force Him to assent.
He (is Who) protected the righteous, and gave success to the prosperous. He is the guardian of the faithful, and the Lord of the worlds, Who deserves that all His creation thank Him and praise Him [in any situation.]
I (therefore) praise Him and thank Him, in joy and sorrow, and in hardship and comfort.
I believe in Him, His angels, His books, and His messengers.
I listen to His command, obey Him, proceed towards whatever pleases Him, and submit to what He decreed, longing for His obedience and fearing His punishment, for He is Allah against whose schemes no one should feel secure, nor should anyone be in fear of injustice from Him.
Sermon Part 2
Preparation for delivering an important commandment of Allah (s.w.t)

I confess before him that submissiveness befits my soul, and I bear witness that lordship befits Him.
I convey what He revealed to me, lest should i not do it, He may make lawful that a calamity befalls me;
that which no one can turn away from me even if he has great schemes [and sincere friendship], (for) there is no God but He.
He has informed me that if I do not convey what He has revealed to me [about Ali's right], (it is as if) I have not conveyed His message at all.
certainly, He, the most holy, the most high, has guaranteed for me protection [from the (evil of) people, and He is Allah, who is sufficient and bountiful.
Thus, He revealed to me (this verse):'' In the name of Allah, the compassionate, the merciful. O messanger! deliver what has been sent down to you from your lord-regarding Ali Ibn Abi Talib and his leadership- and if you do not, you have not conveyed His message at all, and Allah shall protect you from (evil) people.''O people! I have never been neglectful of conveying what Allah, the exalted, sent down to me, and I shall now explain to you the reason behind the revelation of this verse.
Verily, Gabriel came down to me three times giving the order of my Lord, Who is the security (of the believers) that i should stand in this scene and inform everyone, white and black, that:
Ali Ibn Abi Talib is my brother, my deputy and the executor of (my affairs) (wasi), my successor [over my nation] (khalifa), and the leader (Imam) after me,
whose position to me is like that of Aaron to Moses except that there shall be no prophet after me, and that he is your guardian (Wali) after Allah and his Messanger.
Indeed, Allah, the most holy, the most high, had (already) sent down to me a verse from His book about this, saying,
'' Only your guardian is Allah and his messenger and those of the believers who establish the prayers and pay the charity while they bow down.''
Ali Ibn Abi Talib [was the one who] kept alive prayers and paid charity while bowing down in ruku. He intends (the pleasure of) Allah, the mighty and the majestic, in all situations.
I asked Gabriel to plead to Allah, [(who is) the security (of the believers),] to excuse me from conveying it to you,
O people, due to my knowledge on the fewness of the pious, the numerousness of the hypocrites, the corruption and the treachery of the sinful, and the trickery of those who ridicule Islam,
those whom Allah described in His book as: ''They say with their tounges what is not in their hearts,'' taking it lightly, while it is a grave matter in the sight of Allah,
and due to their annoying me on many occasions, so much so that they called me (all) ''ear'', claiming I am so because Ali's frequent attendence in my presence and my attention to him,
until Allah, the mighty and the majestic, sent down (the following verse) in this regard:
''And of them are some who annoy the Prophet and say: He is and ear (for accepting) what he hears. particularly from Ali).
Say: One whom you call ''ear'' is the best for you; He believes in Allah (s.w.t), saeguards the believers, and is a mercy for those of you who believe. And for those who harm the messenger of Allah, there shall be a painful torment.''

Had i wished to name those who have called me so, to point out towards them, or to lead to them by their signs, I would have done so.
Yet, by Allah, I have indeed dealt with their affairs magnanimously.
Nevertheless, Allah is not satisfied with me until I convey what He has sent down to me [regarding the right of Ali.]
Then, the Prophet (pbuh) recited (again the following verse): O messenger! deliver what has been sent down to you from your lord-regarding Ali Ibn Abi Talib and his leadership- and if you do not, you have not conveyed His message at all, and Allah shall protect you from (evil) people.''

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline