Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Birth Dates, Dates of Martydom, Causes of Martydom and the place of their graves. Not merely factual, but also discussions on their exemplary lives.
Some Ahadiths By Syeda Fatima al-Zahra (a.s)

* The Almighty has set our obedience the base of uniformity in the Muslim society, and our leadership is the platform of union and safety in the community.

(Ihtejaj Tabarsi, Iran, Osveh Publisher, Vol.1, Page.258)

* The Exalted One commanded people to avoid from accusing each other and
from using bad language so that they may be safe from His curse and He forbade rubbery to lead them to chastity.

(Ihtejaj Tabarsi, Iran, Osveh Publisher, Vol.1, Page.259)

* The reward of being good-tempered towards the believers is the Paradise, the reward of being good-tempered towards the quarrelsome enemies is being safe from the Hell-fire.

(Bahar Al Anvar, Vol.75, Page.401)

* It is better for women not to see those men who are not their close relatives, and not to be seen by those men, unless it is necessary.

(Bahar Al Anvar, Vol.37, Page.69)

* The Exalted One ordained just retaliation to protect the lives and He ordered people to keep their vows so that they can gain His forgiveness and pardon.

(Ihtejaj Tabarsi, Iran, Osveh Publisher, Vol.1, Page.259)

* But, concerning my ownership of Fadak, indeed when this verse of the Quran:
"And render to the kindred their due rights"
was revealed to the Prophet (S.A.), We, my children and I, were the closest relatives of the Prophet (S.A.). So he gave Fadak to me and my children as a present.

(Mostadrakol Vassayel, Vol.7, Page.291)

* The date is a good present for a faithful.

(Kanzol Amal, Vol.12, Page.339)

* Fatimah (A.S.) said: "When the verse 63 of sura Nur was revealed that: "Deem not the summons of the Messenger among yourselves like the summons of one of you to another" I feared to call him by "O father!", so I called my father, "O Prophet of God!", like others. When I called him in this manner two or three times, he looked at me and said:

"O Fatimah, this verse does not concern you and your progeny. Dear Fatimah! You are from me and I am from you! Verily this verse was revealed to teach the rough and bad-tempered people of conduct. You call me "Father" for it is the joy of my heart and it pleases God if you do so.

(Bahar Al Anvar, Vol.34, Page.33)

* We, the family of the Prophet (S.A.), are the chosen people of God and the means of His communication with His creatures. We are the manifest guides towards Him and the heirs of His Prophets.

(A Description on Nahjal Balaqi by Ibn Aby Hadid, Vol.16, Page.211)

* Truly, the fortunate is the one who loves Ali (A.S.).

(Majmah ol Zavaayed by Allameh Haythami, Vol.9, Page.132)

* Concerning the prayer in Friday, Fatimah said that the Prophet (S.A.) once told me:
"'There is a time in Friday in which all prayers for good things will be accepted.' I asked him: 'What is that time?' He answered: 'It is the time when half the circle of the sun is hidden in the horizon that is around sunset.'"

(Kanzol Amal, Vol.7, Page.766)

* If you do what we order you to do and avoid what we caution you against, you are our Shi'ite, otherwise you are never one of our Shi'ites.

(Bahar Al Anvar, Vol.68, Page.155)

Sheikh Murtudha Alidina explains about laylatul Qa[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 18

*Dua for Day 18 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Short Tafsir on Maudhatain surahs - Suratul Fil an[…]

Short talk on Imam Hasan (a.s.) on the occasion of[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline