Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Doctor M. Shabbir is currently answering medical questions

Moderators: Syed Kazim, Muhammad

By ustazhussein
I need an advice from a professional doctor among you about those suffering from urinal prostate. The problem is about urinal lickage (one can not control his urine). What diet and what meidine should one apply who is in such a condition?
By Muhammad
(bismillah)
In His name The Most high
my 2 cents..
well there can be dozens of causes of urinal leakage.. it can b resulting from the control centre ( Brain) or motor ( the muscles preventing flow) and each of it can be a result of more causes.. diseases are of vast variety and can be due to some kind of infection or abnormal functioning of the organs..as brother Hasin adviced, you wud better consult personally
iltemase dua
Muhammad
By Ustaz Hussein
Someone give me advice that why when a small quantity of blood is removed from my body, i feel extreme diziness and blindness as if death is nearing me
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
This is what is known as a Vasovagal response. Some people's parasympathetic systems get activated on seeing blood. Blood vessels dilate, the brain does not get enough blood, and black-outs, dizziness and fainting can occur. For more info, just google vasovagal response.
By Ustaz Hussein
The day was yesterday when we were having the test of HIVAIDS so that we should recieve our permit-stay (iqamah) in Syria. blood was taken out from me. When i came out, i fell on the earth. i didnot see a day like that day. I completely became blind and diziness was extreme upon me..........
By Ustaz Hussein
But i think it is as sister Fatemazahra suggested. I am reading the toic of vasovagal response in the wikipedia and it gives the same answers
By suhelc
Salaams,
When it comes to prostate problems for men, it depends on the severity of symptoms. Every man has an increasing prostate size with age but that does not mean he should get operated. However, if symptoms start to worsen or other complications develop, then surgery may be needed. As far as dribbling of urine is concerned, there are some drugs such as Prazocin available but it is best to consult your urologist to rule out other symptoms/signs which are potential indicators for surgery. As for diet, limit night time water consumption, reduce caffeine intake, avoid provocative medications such as anti-histamines.
Hope that helped.
Wassalaam.

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline