Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
A mere piece of clothing has been creating turmoil all around the world. I cant help but wonder, what threat does this simple way of dress pose to those who oppose it...and what does hijab mean to women?
By *Fatemah*
The PEA is a splendid plant...it proudly diplays its green hijab which protects it frm hot n cold and guards it frm insects...god has blessed it with a speciaal hijab bcoz widout it the seeds would scatter and die!!!
The ORANGE keeps itself within its shiny orange hijab to protect its delicious fruit...
The JEWL OF THE SEA.....the pearl alsoo has a tough oouter shell which protects it frm the sea animals and keeps it shiny!!!
The most beloved and treasured creation..."the muslim girl" like a diamond :D which also needs prootection...tht is why it has been given hijaab which is a gift from god...aand she weaars it knowing it will give her...DIGNITY,BEAUTY AND RESPECT!!!

PROTECT YOURSELF AND USE THE GIFT OF GOD...FOR U R PRECIOUS TO HIM....!!!
By Umm.aly
Very nicely put Fatemah! Its amazing how God protects His Creations in every way possible..Subhanallah!
By *Fatemah*
thankyou...very much for the compliment... :D ...it is amazing how god protects his creations....we just don see it that way and we tend to misuse his gifts...but we should try harder right???
*Fatemah*
By abuali
Jazakallah Fatemah

Things soo obvious...which most of us overlook.

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
[Shakir 42:29] And one of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and what He has spread forth in both of them of living beings; and when He pleases He is all-powerful to gather them together.
By imran
Well written fatemah, Your writing reminded me of what mohammed Ali the boxer told his daughter when he saw her one day as she was about to leave his house dressed in revealing clothes. He sat her down and told her (i am paraphrasing) " In order to find gold , one has to dig miles underground and break tons of rock to get to the precious metal. In order to get Pearls, divers have to swim thru dark waters and in under sea caves to uncover that which the sea guards. In nature everything precious is well guarded and inorder to get to it, one has to struggle to attain it.and THAT is what makes the object so precious. similarly, Alllah (swt) has ordained the women of Islam to cover up and make it a struggle for Men to attain her simply cause she in Islam's view - SHE IS PRECIOUS and thus shud be treated.

Well my two cents.
By the way hasin. Cool site! well done.
By *Fatemah*
nice story imran....did you think of it yourself....lol....anyway thnx both you and hasin for your compliments...the nxt time i come up with somethin interestin ill be sure to make it my nxt post...inshaallah...

fATEMAH.

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline