Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The decision to marry is one of great importance. How early should this decision be made? How early is too early? And everythign else about marriage

Do men prefer women who are 3 to 5 years younger than themselves?

yes
14%
no
14%
depends
71%
By *SweetY*
I wanted everyones opinion on this subject becuase I read this in a book Im currently reading and it said that guys generally get married between the ages 23 and 25 and I agree but then it said that guys prefer girls who are 3 to 5 years yonger than themselves.
Do you all agree with that and what do you consider your ideal age difference?
Also does a large age difference bother you?
By Tayyaba
i know some couples who have an age difference of 10 years and they are so happy. so depends on level of maturity for both sides.
By Amreen
yeah...it depends...i think 2 years is a gud age difference..coz bith can understand each other...but 10 years difference i think is alot esp rite now...but it depends on people..
By Muntazir
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Rahim

As Salaamu 'aleykum

Leave everything aside.

A boy getting married to a girl who is a few years younger than him is cute! The relationship grows stronger day by day, Insha'Allah (we pray for our good looking brothers and our honest and always-the-best looking sisters to couple each other).

Ask your dad, "what is the first thing you would like to see when you come home back from work?" You'll get your answer. Now when your wife is young and beautiful - the guy would think twice before leaving the house for work. By this <-- I don't think the guy will ever cheat his wife! I don't know about others, I would not even recognize the word "CHEAT"!

I'm very sorry, I shall continue on this topic later Insha'Allah as I have to attend my classes now.

(Just for you to know - For those who are planning to get married in a later age, it doesn't mean you can't get married at the age of 50. Age doesn't really matter - What matters is how you "Age Yourself" (understand/ respect/ maintain, etc.))

https://youtu.be/-3CI0FBr5ss?si=UNYS9HXtS24Gbr-P

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 7

*Dua for Day 7 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom)

Short Tafsir on Suratul Mulk (The Kingdom) - Part […]

Ramadan Daily Duas - Day 6

*Dua for Day 6 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O ALLAH,[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline