Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By qamar
i am told the live broadcast was carried out by rah a and many people viewed it online
also, the vodka was advertised in the online presentation every few minutes

has anyone managed to speak to anyone from raha or monster drinks or mohamed dewjis blog to find out if they are aware how their finances have been used

anyone gotten allys opinions on why he is promoting alcohol
By Insaan
Salaam,

AMr bil maaruf and nahy anil munkar are worthy and waajib traits, however exposing people if they are doing wrong isnt acceptable in Islam.

I am pretty sure there are some people who did not know of any specific wrongdoings by the brother in question.

Whether the fashion industry is halaal or not, i do not know, what I do believe is that posting on open forums where the conclusion is that what he is doing is haram is questionable simply because, and I gather from these posts, that not a single person has actually approached the guy to see if he has any justification for doing what he does...

I might be mistaken but I think if you see a guy in a bar, drinking from a beer bottle, one is supposed to assume he is drinking something halaa, and not think of it further.

So before you go about naming specific people, I sincerely hope you actually bother asking them about their actions first.
however exposing people if they are doing wrong isnt acceptable in Islam.
Unfortunately, there is no need for any exposing. Ally Rehmtullah himself has done enough of that already ;)

Regarding vodka ads, see image of what was being promoted.

And I am pretty sure the guy highlighted in the below image is also shia

I am not exposing these idiots. The have shamefully done that already on live stream and the media.
By Insaan
Another shia in attendance and proud to pose with vodka bottle

https://youtu.be/GtMKv8D_7s0?si=kSQTzfdojBIuDmIq

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

WILADAT OF IMAM HASSAN (A.S)

Imam Hasan (A.S.) the Leader of the youth in Heave[…]

Dua Mujeer

Dua Mujeer is recommended on the nights of 13, 14 […]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline