Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
Salaam. I was amazed when i heard that some of the khoja shíites have rumoured around the town that I am a Wahhabi, and I am a spy of the Wahhabis, and a spy of the Israelis, and that I have slandered the Ahlulbayt a.s. and that I am a very dangerous man.
They pressured the Iranian embassy Shaikh (head of mubalighin) to delete me from the job of tabligh (though i studied in an Iranian howza and i m a moqaled of Syid Khamenei) and they also warned all Shiite institutions in Tanzania not to employ me
I discussed this issue with some of the Shiite Shaikhs in Tanzania (no need to mention them because of security precaution) and they were very surprised concerning what the Khojas did to me, but their remark was: You shouldnt have written articles against them and you shouldnt have condemned their bidah (innovations) because though they are astray but they hold the economy of Tanzania.
I discussed these issues with other Shaikhs of other Moslem sects who felt pity at the way the khojas had done to me
Now if I was really an agent of the Wahhabis, i would have been a richman by now and i couldnt have been roaming in the streets! And who is weak to convert to other religions in order to punish my enemies in a way of taqiyeh but except that we fear Allah s.w.t. and we know that there is death and their is hisab.
My Brothers, even the head (leader) of the Wahhabis (Jamat Ansarsuna) was very amazed at the accusations of the Khoje and he told me,"why are the shias suspicious about us.We dont need to spy them"
And again the Shaikh (Wahhabi cleric holding bachelors from jamiatmadinatmunawarah) again told me,"why are they accussing you such accussations while you are a shia and not a wahhabi".
I just feel that this tribulation and test from Allah is a ne'mah upon me and thus i will be firm in the aqeedah of Muhamad wa aali muhamad.
If I am a Wahhabi, or even I am an Israeli, or that I am an Evangelist, or that I am a Ahmadi, or that I am a Jehovah Witness, or that I am a Kharijite, then rejoice with all rumours
Since those days when they threathened me with police by phone, and upto this day such enemies of Ahlulbayt a.s. who walk on naked fire, and hit themselves with swords and daggers, and create images and idols of alkaabah and masjid nabawi and they kiss them and pray at these, and wear amulets, and they indulge in sinful acts claiming it to be muta'h (temporary marriege).
I am not mentioning Alishan or anyone who before warned me not to write or speak against them but I will be firm in the vilayah of Ali a.s

https://youtu.be/GtMKv8D_7s0?si=kSQTzfdojBIuDmIq

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

WILADAT OF IMAM HASSAN (A.S)

Imam Hasan (A.S.) the Leader of the youth in Heave[…]

Dua Mujeer

Dua Mujeer is recommended on the nights of 13, 14 […]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline