Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By Ustaz Hussein
When i started my studies in Syria, i came to know that Arab Shias are "Jihadi" Shias like Hezbollah or al-Mahdi army. Iranian Shias are "Politicians" who seem to rule people and be very political and which makes them be friend with non-Shiite Moslems. Indian Shias (i.e, non-Khojas) are poor Moslems and each of them claiming to be a "Syed" and thus expecting people to help them. Khoja Shias are the most amazing ones. They are not Jihadists like the majority Arab Shiites and they are not politicians like Iranians but they like criticising whoever who is against them. Some of them have the Wahhabi-minded idea of calling eachother Kafir and claiming to be religiously profound and knowledgable which is "nonsense" because religion is not understood just by reading Koran or studying 6 summer course (like a field-trip) when Wahhabis get a 6 months "Ijtihad" certificate is Suudia and others do the same.

We must not be divided in thoughts. We are all one. Why shudn't Khojas be politicians like Iranians and tolerate to live with everybody? Why shudn't Khojas stand to defend their oppressed Shiite brethren like the Arabs? We have many things to know before we start criticising people and wearing black and blue Amamas and claiming to be a "Syed" or a "Sheikh" or "an expert in Hadith" or "an expert in Koran". Many Mujtaheds are in Syria who sometimes try to escape questions which bring quarells and fights within Shiism.... like "moon-sighting" problem, or "zanjir" problems"... and i have also noted that all Indian Shias (we have Indians in our Howza from Hind and Bakistan), they love those "hearing" stories... HU BANA AM SAMBAIRO... what is this? wallahi. Fala Imam or fala sahaba or fala Hazrat am kaira ne kam lash pakaira na kem tanda ma gia...... nonsense really nonsense....... why don't u read and take proofs from authentic books... amzaing tales which u hear is not something to be believe upon... one must not hear, one must read and research..

This is my advice to myself and unto yo... plz forgive me if i have written anythiing wrong...
By Ustaz Hussein
AND IF SOMEONE WILL CALL ME KAFIR THEN THAT IS A SHARAAF. MY IMAM WAS CURSED UPON MIMBER FOR 60 YRS, THEN WHY SHUDN'T I BE KAFIR?

AMIR AL MOMINEEN SAID," IF THEY TELL YOU TO SLANDER ME THEN DO SLANDER ME FOR FROM THIS WILL THEY SAVE YOU (FROM BEING KILLED) BUT IF THEY TELL YOU CUT TIES WITH ME THEN NEVER DO SO FOR RASULULLAH SAID,' NO ONE LOVETH YOU EXCEPT A MOMIN AND NO ONE HATETH YOU EXCEPT AN HYPOCRITE"
-NAHJ BALAGHA.
No comments about the actual subject here, but I do think your generalization of the 'types' of people Muslims are just from their nationality and other such things is more than just a little unfair. I'm sure you'll agree that there are many people who wouldn't fit into your categories. The sample you're judging from is a small one, and definitely not representative of all the shia's in the world.
By abuali
i agree that some of us (and I include myself first) sometimes are stuck on petty issues due to various reasons such as culture, ego, belief, half-knowledge etc.

If you think about it, its a learning curve for all of us. If we ponder, we realise our mistakes, and thats the first mandatory step for change.

May Allah (swt) guide us all so that our actions and intentions please Him.
Wiladat of Lady Masuma e Qum

On this blessed day, we honor Bibi Masuma e Qum, w[…]

A group of US Republican representatives has propo[…]

Al An'aam (The Cattle)

Short tafsir on Suratul An'aam (The Cattle) Part 1[…]

Supposedly the queen of Jorden 'Queen Rania' durin[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline