Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By Mazhar
Salams all ...came across these on facebook .......dont know if its allowed as in coming up with these things(i know not allowed to use cept for no8 which is like if one has serious intentions...kidding)but they are pretty funny ....enjoy

1.I'm looking for the "Made In Jannah" tag
2. Are those legs halal?
3.OMG!! I just saw part of your hair, now your obligated to marry me..
4. Wanna pray in jamaat? shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?"
5.wanna date? i bought a whole box when i went to madinah"
6. Marry me so I don't have to lower my gaze everytime you walk into the room..
7. Girl you fine, I see that praying 5 times a day has really payed off
8. Girl when i saw you i said mashallah, then i said inshallah
9. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr?
10. Are you a Shiite? Because when I saw you, I said to myself, "She aiight"
11.You’re so fine, I wanna marry you, get 10 kids with you and pray domestic jamaah for the rest of our lives.
12. "U thief. u know, its wrong to steal in islam"
"how am i a thief?"
"u stole my heart"
13. Are your feet tired? Because you've been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long?
14. How would you like to help me fulfill half of my deen?
15. "Nice ankles. Very nice"
16. I must be in paradise and you must be the Noor
17. Girl...I know its haraam "paying" so much "interest" in you...but I can't help myself...
18.wanna ride shotgun on my camel?
19.Girl you fine, TAKBEER
20. Girl you're so hot, you make Shaytan sweat.
21. You are the noor of my eyes.
22. Hey do you want to pray together? Should I call you or Nudge you?
23.Your face shines with so much noor that it could launch a thousand (Jihadi) ships
24. Have your ammi call my ammi
25. You are the reason hijab was mandated.
26. You are the coolness of my eyes.
27. I didn't trip over my robe, I fell for you.
28. You're so beautiful, You would make hur-al-ayn jealous.
29. I have some sort of sickness but Allah*swt* has created a cure, thats you.
30. Sister, I'm not drunk, just intoxicated by you.
31. Any cup of water that you pour for me will taste like Zam Zam.
32. The noor on your face is soo strong, I think I'm going to go blind!
33. "Hey I'm a nice muslim boy and you seem like a nice muslim girl, so what do you say we make a halal match?"
34.Allah created everything in pairs, so what are you doing single?
35.Sister For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
36.Our parents engaged us when we were little, they must have forgotten to tell you.
37.I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam.
38.To watch you pray is a sin of its own.
39.Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?
40.You can't play basketball with a hijab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life.
41. Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part...
42. Will you help the cause of the Ummah by helping me fulfill my deen?
43.What school of thought do you follow because I thought about you all through school.
44.Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm hereafter.
45.It must be Laylatul Qadr. Because that's the night that angels come down from Heaven.
46.I've had to fast every day since the day that I first saw you.
47.I must have died a shaheed and gone to heaven because you are my 72 virgins all in one.
48.I know Halal meat does a body good, but damn, how much you been eatin.
49.Would you like to share my prayer-mat?
50.I'm not sure of the Nikah process. Can you help me through it?
51.I just made dua for YOU
52.I think I just lost my wudu by the sight of you.
53. I'm not staring, I'm just enjoying my first and only allowed look.
54.Sister, you are a hijabi fitnah.
55.I'm new here, can you take me to the closest masjid?
56.You make me realise why we're asked to lower our gaze so much
57.I love the way your Abaya flows when you walk
58.I dont need mahr...YOU are my mahr
59.Do u remember me?...from the alam al-arwah?
60.Is it me or is it getting a lil halal in here?
61.Assalamu alaikum, so what time does a hur al-ayn like you have to be back in paradise?
62.Black is definately your color.
63.Girl if lookin at u is gunnah then i don't want to get any sawab
64."I hope everything I can't see is as hot as everything I can see."
By Zaheer
DO I SEE SOME CHANGES OF THE COORDINATOR AS HOW HE WAS B4 AND NOW???
By kulsham
^ before he was like "delete the post as it is going against our muslim youth community and bad impression from Shia website"
and now he is all about DATES and LEGS! and oh.....! *closes eyes in embarrassment*

what a corrupted!
By Mazhar
Kulsham ur reference as to when i had told you to delete your post had nothing to do with going against the muslim youth community i advise you to read carefully and understand before you reach your conclusions ...for the benefit of the rest of the members the post i had asked her to delete was about her calling other sects of islam as being kafir and najis which is totally unujustified and going against Agha Seestani s message of being united because of the same core beliefs.....

As regards to the islamic pickup lines i have stated clearly that one is not supposed to use them its just supposed to be humorous my reason for putting it up on the general issues thread was because these things are happening right now in our community and we need to address them ....i was hoping to address this issue besides if you do feel offended calling me corrupt is exactly going to change my viewpoint and it is not the way to behave

on a lighter note Zaheer you are just angry because now everyvody knows where you get your messenger nicknames from
By Mazhar
One more thing if this is wrong(the islamic pickup lines ie coming up with em)pls state your reasons clearly so we can enlighten our muslim brothers on facebook
By Zaheer
:roll:
By kulsham
read them carefully. They are not ISLAMIC pick up lines! obviously a random pick up line!! and ofcourse read em carefully!
63.Girl if lookin at u is gunnah then i don't want to get any sawab
what the heck does this mean? this is just one of the line i picked up and stated.. go on ahead and read more! or should i quote more?
64."I hope everything I can't see is as hot as everything I can see."
is this really an islamic pick up line????
By keenfarhan
Ppl ppl.... here we go again... i dont mean to be interfering or something but i must say it seems as though SOME ppl r just looking for fiights & ways for revenge...

As stated earlier by mazhar.. this post is meant only for humour... and its just exposing us to what is happening around... he didnt tell anyone to use them and if ppl r annoyed by them then mazhar i think u should say where u got these from exactly and they can go and complain there...

I think we should actually be thankful to mazhar that he showed us what ppl r using nowadays...

Plz ppl lets leave past grudges behind and move on... and make the environment lighter on here...
By Muhammad Mahdi
The pickup lines are definitely unislamic. They contain an element of Islam portrayed in the wrong manner.
By Zaheer
hahahahahhahahahhahaha MAZHAR UR BUSTED :twisted:
By kulsham
If it is UNISLAMIC then it should be against islam too. then why post it in the first place? and spoil the look of this youth shia forum whatever this is ..
By kulsham
keenfarhan wrote:Ppl ppl.... here we go again... i dont mean to be interfering or something but i must say it seems as though SOME ppl r just looking for fiights & ways for revenge...

As stated earlier by mazhar.. this post is meant only for humour... and its just exposing us to what is happening around... he didnt tell anyone to use them and if ppl r annoyed by them then mazhar i think u should say where u got these from exactly and they can go and complain there...

I think we should actually be thankful to mazhar that he showed us what ppl r using nowadays...

Plz ppl lets leave past grudges behind and move on... and make the environment lighter on here...
kay!
Attack on Gaza; a tragic mistake ?

Israel attack on Rafah on 26th May 2024 was the de[…]

DHUL QA' DAH SUNDAY SALAT

The month of Dhul-Qa`dah is the first of the Sacre[…]

"The 12 Shining Imams" Series In this p[…]

FREE PALESTINE

Cambridge University’s Trinity College has m[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline