Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By kulsham
you havent done any sins... your tummy was paining you told me that on a private message!
By FatemaC
Hehe Zaheer, you havent done any sin, it is just you are just too gud to be teased! Zaheer don't mind please but i like chokozaing you, just like ure chacha chokozas ma dad and you used to do that to us in Popa!!!! owwayt!!!
By Zaheer
can i still be seen on the forum as i'm resigned !!!!
By FatemaC
Yes Zaheer, you can still be seen but can i ask one ques? Why have you resigned?
By kulsham
FatemaC wrote:Hehe Zaheer, you havent done any sin, it is just you are just too gud to be teased! Zaheer don't mind please but i like chokozaing you, just like ure chacha chokozas ma dad and you used to do that to us in Popa!!!! owwayt!!!
:roll: :shock:
*scratch head*
By FatemaC
hey Kulsham! Popa is our school in tanga.. hehe Popatlal Secondary School
By kulsham
wachaweh! u from popat? we have many popa's here i think..
well, im not from popa ....

this popa school is very popular!
By FatemaC
Yes Kulsham.. it was the onli private school in Tanga, was there for 3 years then moved to US!!!
By Zaheer
thats y we all are TANGA LINE ... FULL RESPECTED IN DAR ES SALAAM .. Right mazhar!
By FatemaC
Ow so you guys living in dar are respected and what about us who live outside dar????
By kulsham
i dont know any TANGA LINE in dar... so cant say if respected or not!but we all are respected and alhamdulillah we all shia brother and sisters get along well mashallah!
all i can say is there are many tanganese in here!
which is good... so if i ever come to tanga i get a notro??
By kulsham
@ Fatema. Mashallah... missing tanga?
By FatemaC
hey khusham, you are always welcome at my place.. Zaheer knows where i stay so he can give you the directions or you could even ask me! But i am not in Tga, i am in California at the moment, pursuing ma further education
By Zaheer
do i really remember ur house of tanga as its 6 months now i have shifted iin dsm. so i guess its out of ma mind.
By FatemaC
i have been in US for almost 2 years yet i rem ure house, nt onli tht i even rem ure house in dar!!! heheheh.. n yh if u 4gt thn amsure if u ask pili magogo she will remind u...after all ma house is famous!!! Emje bana
FREE PALESTINE

Cambridge University’s Trinity College has m[…]

$1 billion in ammunition to Israel

According to two members of Congress, the administ[…]

Al An'aam (The Cattle)

Short tafsir on Suratul An'aam (The Cattle) Part 1[…]

All children deserve mental security!

Parents in Gaza, like Esra Abu Ghazzah, are consta[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline