Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By Zaheer
DO I RELLY KNOW U?
By FatemaC
ow so now u dunno me, dnt worryl ill remind u hu i m very soon
By Zaheer
what nonsense pls.... muhammad mahdi had told me to maintain hijab so im.

ZAHEER ___ ( * MAINTAINING HIJAAB * )
By FatemaC
how is that maintaining Hijab????
By Zaheer
by replying less posts to na mahram than to mahrams
By kulsham
@ Fatema. thanks lodza. if i ever go to tanga ill find emje and pili magoga for sure and check out your house. . otherwise what you studying in cali? that must be a real hot sunny place just like zanzibar!

@ Zaheer. you soon will be kicked out of ask by hasin. tu khobar!
By Zaheer
hahahahahahahahaha pili magoga hahahha have u seen her she always comes for time pass as FatemaC's house hahahahaha man i remember
By FatemaC
@ ZAHEER dont reply to posts then, and yeah Pilimagogo wasnt leaving at my place but at my neighbors... rem? HEHEHEHE, n sikia Zaheer ma name is Fatema n not FatemaC, i used FAtemaC here coz Fatema was gone!!! so now Fatema, not FatemaC

@KULSHAM Its a nyc place, i believe that its the best state out of all 50 states, after all its the GOLDEN STATE.. and yeah i was going for Aerospace Engineering but since my nephew got sick, we got really good nurses and alh they do alot for us and my Nephew so thought i wanna do something like that, as in help people and make them happy...
By kulsham
@ Fatema. Inshallah your nephew will feel better soon. so you are planning to become a nurse?
im sorry i didnt get it properly, did you mean cali is the best state? the media is really showing something else!
By FatemaC
What has the media shown? and as it is everyone has a different point of view, i visited Utah, Colorado, New York, Nevada, and Arizona... i liked none... and ppl say COlorado is somehow like California, i do not deny but Cali is more developed then Colorado....
By Zaheer
@ FatemaC . please whenever i type FATEMA c always comes it self okay so sorry :oops: :cry:
By FatemaC
Wow Zaheer, what a joke!! But hopefully you wnt do this again!!!
By kulsham
@Fatema. LOL u just made Zaheer burst into tears . *hates off*
wow u have been to all those places? wow wow wow... i have seen them on tv only..anyways whats so special about cali? i thought new york was much more better.
there must be hundreds of desis in cali?
By FatemaC
Hehe many tansras move to palces like New York n Florida that is why these places r soo famous. There is so much about Cali that i like, 1st the weather here is like Arusha... no snow only on the mountains, second we have valleys, deserts, oceans, mountains.. we even have good Schools here like UCLA, UCI, UC Berkeley, Sanford.... and lots of other reasons that i myself duno but i just love Cali... And yeah Desi's r everywhere! And what i ahte about them is they asking me r u an indian??? LOL, I am an African..
By Zaheer
Western Culture ... I hate.

may allah protect u .

are u praying over there or have forgoten namaaz

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline